Chapter Twenty Nine - Killing Time

P.o.v Blurryface

I remember the time I first found Tyler. It was the night of his lowest. A time where he was missing something so vital. He missed the only important thing at night...sleep.

That was the one thing he struggled with the most.

As most of you may know nightmares are very tormenting. Please, do not find me as a threat.. These are not my intentions to you. Tyler's soul had left and he felt that in order to live you needed to pay a price. And that price is precious sleep.

There are many demons like myself. We are not all harmful. But the dark ones take you away. It's a better decision to stay awake. They tell you,

"You're a goner, we won't let you go, we've got plans for you.. We're going to turn you into someone you've never seen before, your next step towards death, you're gone."

Tyler couldn't handle this, developed insomnia and began to have suicidal thoughts on Sunday because he'd fall asleep the night before. I couldn't let them do this to him any longer. That's where I stepped in.

They want Tyler's soul so bad because he's worth so much. In the spirit world, Tyler is a threat because his life serves purpose on Earth by helping other beings kill these voices. If his music gets to you, that's less souls for demons to take. So I had to get inside his head.

He thought he was talking to a higher figure...

"God, please don't ever let me get sick of this, don't ever see me take this gift for granted. I promise that Im going to give one hundred percent at every show, and the more I tell people that, the more Ill be held accountable to never slack. just please, don't let me be gone.."

Tyler rested his head on Josh who was already asleep and I stayed in the room until he too got rest. I stick around just before he goes to sleep so I can tell him what he needs to hear and show him images he should see. I wouldn't necessarily call it controlling his dreams, I'm fighting his demons as best as I can.

"Tyler... do not try to hide who you are from the world.. you are something more, use your talents don't let them use you."

This is the only way I can get to him, other than this I only come around when anger is involved. there isn't enough time to say what I need to calm him down, he's simply afraid of my face; the broken mirrored image of his attributes. There is no time to tell him my true intentions, no time to reach everyone. All of you have your own personal mirrored face.

"Ty wake up! Wake up babe!! Stop having this nightmare." Josh shook him awake.

he sat up and that was when my spirit faded, he looked directly at me but I was too weak to be seen.

"Who is Blurryface and why does he want me dead?"

Tyler sat there confused while Josh held him with comfort.

Time is a creation, therefore I am killing time.

|i| ø i+! ].[