Chapter Seven - Confession

P.o.v Josh

It had been about six months of being friends with Tyler, we hung out everyday, whenever he was down I was there, we've created so many inside jokes, he started a band I support so much, he was the best damn player on the basketball team, he even got to sing the National Anthem before the game. As dark as his nights were, he had come to me to talk, he's stayed over numerous times, we ate taco bell and played video games, my parents invited him to every holiday dinner. I think it was time I got a load off my chest..

"Tyler!" I shouted across the alley, he came closer and said hey

"wanna chill at my house?"

"Let's go!" he said excitingly.

"COOL!" I giggled.

"EhsprreeettyCOOL!" He grinned.

When we got there we set our bags on the floor and jumped onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

"What's up Josh?.."

"I've been thinking too much, help me.."

"With what?"

"About that song you started writing...the lyrics really got to me and I came up with this to follow,

oh, I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride

I sat up and said it all in one breath.

"TyI'vefallenforyouandIcannevergetyouoffmymindIwanttobeyours.." I inhaled a big breath and he sat up.

"Josh, I get it...I've never had feelings for a guy, I'm straight despite what you've heard from the kids at school."

"I know, I've never felt this way for a guy.. I'm confused."

"Don't be confused, it's human nature to love a person who really cares. I care Josh you're a good friend." Ty said as he kissed my cheek.

"Tyler!"

"Oh come on Josh, you were biting your lip, I couldn't help myself."

I smiled being proud of my lip bite, grabbed his neck and kissed him on the lips. He paused at first and the realization we both were straight set in.

He took my shirt off and had laid on the bed. I pinned his arms down and kissed his soft lips, they tasted like strawberries. I kissed down his neck and to his chest. He let out a subtle moan, closed his eyes and bit the right side of his lip.

"Wow, you kiss better than most girls!" he whispered as he took his shirt off.

My parents were downstairs, what we were doing was risky but it felt right. I rubbed Tyler's small thighs and pulled him to the edge of the bed by his pants and unbuttoned him. His thighs had scars, he told me he had relapsed a month ago, but I paid no mind. He seemed happy and hard.

He got up and pushed me down. His lips pressed firmly against my hips and further... He unbuttoned me and took my pants off. We were both hard, he rubbed the outline of me from my boxers and I grabbed his. But-

He had never done anything with a guy and well, neither have I. We both stopped and laughed. It suddenly became silent. Just two straight guys looking up at the ceiling, smiling uncontrollably.

"I'm glad you said something."

"I'm glad you're glad."

"I'm glad you're glad that I'm glad." he said with a smirk.

"Yeah, okay Tyler. I should probably get you home now."

He put his clothes on, grabbed his bag and we headed out. When we got there he said thanks and kissed me but then he bit my lip and I wanted him so bad.
His last words getting out were,

"But it's fun to fantasize." he smiled.

The entire drive home I had wondered what that meant. God, I couldn't wait to see him.