Chapter Fourteen - Graduation

P.o.v Tyler

The ceremony was in a few hours, we had woken up in his bed and laughed. We've been together for a while now. It was still crazy waking up next to each other.

We headed for the shower, there was no time to take them separately he knocked on the door,

"what are you doing in there?"

When he opened I had just finished my second redbull and glanced at him. He hopped in and we got dressed.

Black tie, blue suits, and he didn't wear a snapback. I took a photo of him and he got all blushy.

"Josh, don't be mad.." I paused as I had taken more photos of him.

"You look good in the photos."

He laughed and after that we had left for the ceremony.

It was good. Both of our families were there, some fans of the band. When we walked across the stage the scream was so loud. Josh stuck his tongue out and threw up a peace sign. It was cute watching him meet a milestone in his life.

We threw an after party, our parents are the, "go big or go home" type. About 100 showed up, we sang two new songs from our band and had some other good musicians from the school.

Where was I going to go next? I knew I needed college, education comes first but I love this band so much. I don't want it to stop. I loved Josh, I want his parents to know. They still think we're good friends.

My parents made up and wanted me to move back with them but I had already planned to stay the summer with Josh. Then go to college. They were understanding. Things started falling into place.

After the party was slowly decreasing and got down to ten people we kindly asked them to leave. We cleaned up, changed out of our suits and went downstairs to watch tv.

"there's so much couch available, and Josh is sitting right next to me." I said while making a video.

He looked at me and laughed with guilt. He laughed and his head went back, I wanted to kiss him at that moment but his parents were around. I couldn't risk it, if he wasn't ready to tell them, I wasn't ready to express it.

But I needed to...