Chapter Twenty Five - A Song For Josh

P.o.v. Tyler

Josh had gone off to spend the weekend with his mother. I was kind of upset that I wouldn't get to hold him or feel him but we agreed to take half of the wedding and they were planning their half. This gave me a lot of free time. I drove to the store to buy some things.

"How yah doing sir?"

"Pretty well, yourself?" I said as I put my items on the counter; roses, chocolate, red hair dye and candles.

"Eh, waiting to go home. Special girl?"

"Uhh..." I turned away and bit my lip.

"Oh.. Special guy?!" the woman said confused with a strain of sorry.

"Yeah, my fiance."

"Ooh, well you two have a good night."

"Well he's not home until tomorrow.."

"I'm sorry sir, would you like a bag?"

"No I can carry.. Thanks ma'am."

"See yah."

I drove home and thought nothing of the woman, she was just confused. Same sex isn't as common as I thought, but it only made me miss Josh by my side even more.

I brought the items in, stored them in the room, put the roses in water and headed off to bed. I had a fun time for Josh planned.

When I woke up, I realized I left the t.v. on and it inspired me to write him a song. What did Josh have? Dreams, a sense of humor, a time to be serious and a time to be playful, a fiance, failures, good hair, deep thoughts, he's introverted....

Okay. I started writing in my journal, it was a mess. Erased parts, scratched off words, crossed out meaning. But I finally finished it. I went into the home studio to record it. I sent it to our producer before telling Josh. He liked it and said it would be good to share at the wedding.. But I wanted to share it that night. Our managers and producers all know what's good.

I still grabbed the flowers and broke off petals to scatter. I lit candles in the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. I didn't make dinner but instead I went and bought pizza and Taco Bell. I kNew that would be better than any homemade meal. Josh is the better of cooks. His car pulled up. I got things together, but on my best shirt and stood behind the door.

"Tyler?!! I'm home!" he shouted, thinking I was upstairs. I didn't want to jump him just yet, he saw the note I wrote by the food,

"Hey babe,
How was the week? Well here's some dinner for you... Sorry I'm not here right now, but I'll be back next week."

He sat down and grunted. I couldn't help but laugh. I came up behind him and hugged him.

"Hai Jishwa."

"Tyler that's not funny." he wiped a single tear.

"Awh baby, let's eat... Let me take your jacket off." it felt good to feel his arms again.

"How was your weekend?"

"It was actually really good babe. We got a lot of things planned and together, I know you and your mother will do the same, and yours?" he said while getting tacos and pizza.

"Oh of course. It was lonely, but I got a lot done and guess what?"

"What?"

"Lets finish eating and you'll find out."
We finished eating and put the rest away. I kissed his cheek, grabbed his hand and led him upstairs. There were rose petals everywhere and he asked,

"Tyler.. What's this?"

"Totally not a bubble bath Josh, you need some relaxation."

"Awh baby.. That means so much."

"Yeah but you're not dirty."

"Oh?" he said with a grin.

"Mhm.. Follow me."

He looked at the bed and saw the chocolates formed to say "I love you Josh."

"Ty you're so sweet." he kissed my forehead...my forehead.

"Uh, babe... I arranged a night for you..."

"I see that but, I don't feel too well.."

"Well maybe you need a warm bath?"

"No I think I just need sleep. Thanks though Tyler, I really do appreciate it."

Really do appreciate it? What the fuck Josh. If you don't want to have a good time I'll have one myself. I thought as I picked up all the chocolate. I blew out all the candles in the room and left.

I walked into the bathroom and undressed. I turned up the music as loud as it would play, Mario- You Should Let Me Love You. I forgot about this song, the last time I hear it I was with my brother. I had to sing along. I knew Josh could hear me I left the door open. Five minutes pass and a hear the door squeak.

"Babe.. I'm sorry.. I just, I had a bad day. I didn't mean to ruin the night.."

"Joshua Joseph.. It's okay. Get naked and get in here."

He was surprised by the last name I called him.

"What?! I'm just seeing what sounds best."

"Yeah, okay Tyler Dun.. You know I like it when you say my name."

"Joshua, Joshy, Josh, Jish, Jishy Jishwa."

"Oh shush."

"Make me."

"You shut your mouth, I swear the things I will do if you tempt me Ty." he said with a laugh.

I puckered out my lips and shut my eyes. Josh got in and kissed me hard. He grabbed my neck gently and I let a moan vibrate his lips.

After twenty minutes of nothing but kissing and groping we turned chill music on, dimmed the lights and relaxed with the glowing eyes of candles.

When we got out, we dried off and didn't even worry to put clothes on. We blew the candles out, and headed for bed. Every time we're together our heart's sync

1 + 2+ 3 + 4 +

I love Josh so much. I can't wait to share this song with him.

"Goodnight baby Ty."

"Uh huh...love...you." I was dozing off.
"I love you too ." as he kissed the back of my neck. I fell asleep in his arms that night.

_________________________
Hey guys. Leave a comment letting me know how much further you want this to go. Or your thoughts on the story. I planned only 30 chapters but...no chill. I love you guys. Thanks for reading.