Chapter Twenty Eight- Honeymoon

********************************
I know it's been a hot minute since I've updated this fanfic.
Fair warning this entire chapter is going to be smut/cute so if that makes you uncomfortable ***DON'T READ THIS CHAPTER.*** As said there have been other chapters where they've done things but this chapter is very descriptive and I suggest you not read if profanity, explicit content, and the thought of your idols getting it on disturb you. Thanks~
********************************

P.o.v Joshua

The following weekend Tyler and I had ventured off for our honeymoon.

"Have anything planned for us baby?"

"Well... Uh. I thought you had something planned."

"How about this. Go home, get our bags packed and bring a coin? It'll be fun." I said but I knew exactly what we were doing and I had every day planned.

"Josh how about this outfit?" he asked as he came out wearing only A.E underwear one size too small and his sunglasses.

"I uh... Yes. Fuck m-, eeeee-it's nice."

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"I think you know mister Dun." as he pushed me on the bed and began taking my shirt off.

"Wh-what are you doing babe?"

"Oh shut up. You know you're just dying to fuck me this week." he threw my shirt off the bed and we started making out.

"Well.. I uh, can't... argue... with...that." I said as he french kissed me.

"Take your fucking pants off Josh."

He sat on the bed as I quickly took my pants off. He was biting his lip and giving me those big glossy eyes.

"Fuck Tyler.. Get over here."

"Yes daddy?" he said with a smirk.

He put his mouth around my cock and only sucked the head and licked around.

"Fuck my throat baby." he moaned.

I held the back of Tyler's head and slowly thrusted my hips. The feel of his moans against my dick only made me harder. I started to go deeper until his throat got me soaked. The faster I went the more he gagged and moaned.

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, letting out subtle moans I couldn't hold back. I came in Tyler's mouth and all over his face.

"You're so filthy Josh." he said as he licked up all my cum and swallowed. "But now it's my turn." as he pulled me onto the bed and pushed me down.

"Open your fucking mouth babe." he moved from straddling my hips to lightly over my chest and shoved his huge cock down my throat.

He grinded his cock into my throat while leaning back to jack me off. He then turned over and sucked me while I did him. I couldn't take all this teasing.

I got off the bed and Tyler stood there with a hard on.

"Are we just going to pack and leave now?" he said.

I pushed him against the wall, kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, " Oh Tyler, I want to fuck you so hard, don't you want me? Tell me how bad you want me. Show me." I lifted him and he wrapped his legs around my body as I pinned his arms to the wall.

He let out a chuckle as he closed his eyes for a minute and turned his head away.

"Quit with the games and just fuck me Daddy."