Chapter Thirteen - Homeschool

P.o.v Josh

It was May and graduation was in a few days. We both had been ahead on homework and plus we didn't have finals. We grabbed our backpacks and were invited to the last bit of school. I drove us there and we went in.

My friends greeted me and asked where have I been for the past few months. I told them homeschooling. They kind of just walked off and I knew school from home would affect my social life. Tyler didn't want to be there so he was pretty clingy, I didn't mind.

All the alternative kids had started to recognize us, even the ones who never talked to us. They all talked about our band. Why didn't you talk to us before? It was whatever... The day was over and I was just happy to see my boyfriend.

He stole my snapback and ran off, off to my car. With a huge grin he turned and said,

"Where are we running away to today babe?"

"Oh...that's for me to know, and you to find out."

I was going to take him off to the skate park. He didn't skate often, just longboarding, he could play guitar while riding! but I was teaching him skating.

"Babe, you know I'm not that good.." he said sinking in the leather.

"I know, I brought the longboards, were gonna skate this really long road behind it, it goes for miles.

We picked them up left the car and started skating, we talked about summer, college, our feelings, everything. Once the road stopped we took our back packs off, got out lunch, Capri suns and exchanged promises.

"A promise is only a promise if it's never shared. Promise me?"

"I promise babe." I was so happy, I hugged him. It was the cutest promise anyone's ever given me.

An hour of just laying in the grass had passed and we got back up and skated back.

We sat in silence the ride back.

Somebody stole my car radio...

We definitely weren't going to the last two days of school. Once we got home, Tyler put in a Fall Out Boy CD and he and I were dancing, air drumming and air guitar playing. He was cute...

He noticed me staring at him and everything had slowed down. He smiled and fell on the bed. We played a bit of happy wheels, poor Sven. We stared at the ceiling and took a nap.

He was so warm and cuddled under my arm, it all fell into place.

His heart beat was still on the and beat of mine.

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 +

Me Tyler Me Tyler Me Tyler Me Tyler

The pattern put me to sleep.