What Have You Done!?! {Part 1}

Start from the beginning

"You know i thought you were going to react differently."

"Differently?! Like what mourn when i can hurt the man who hurt me!?!" i yelled as tears threat to fall. I think this must be the most I've ever cried.  I kept punching Loki and i didn't even noticed when the fire was put out. I was about to throw another punch when someone stopped me by grabbing my arm. I let go off Loki and elbowed the person in the stomach so that they would let go off me hand.  The person didn't instead he pulled closer to him and placed his arm firmly around my waist. I tried to get out of he's grasp but couldn't. I give up. I glanced down to were Loki was. I sighed sadly he was god and all my punches and kick wouldn't have a lasting affect. I wish it did. I wish that i could just  finish him right there and then. This was our third  time trying to find the tesseract.  I don't know why we even try. We never find it. They have it hidden very well. 

"Night that's in off it's over!"  Richard whispered in my ear. I glanced over my shoulder. He was still holding onto on to me.  I knew when i looked at him that he was afraid to let go of me. I was breathing hard. Richard took me out of the building and let the rest of the team to take care off Loki.  He finally let go of me once we were out side. 

"What the hell happened with you? You could have kill him!" he half yelled.

"I don't know. I just..." i sighed. 

"Just what June?"

"I wanted to hurt him...Like he hurt me." my voice broke. I  turned around so that I could see  Nightwing's  face.  

"June?"

"He killed him! Nightwing he killed my brother! There was nothing i could do! Nothing! I saw him as he fell to his knees. And how Loki had that .... I couldn't take it. Nightwing I felt like i just dead when Pietro stopped breathing!" i said as  sniffed and wiped tears away.  Nightwing came over to me and hugged me.  "That should have been me. I should have been there  instead of Pietro. "  Nightwing rubbed my back.  I rested my head on his chest. 

"There was nothing you could do."  he said.

I moved a little so i can see his face. He looked down to face me. "I could have stopped him." I said looking way. "Or I could have asked Loki to kill me instead of Pietro." i said as i looked back at Nightwing. "Then Wanda would never go through the pain of losing her only brother." 

"June! Don't say that! Wanda would go through pain either way  if she lost you!" He let go of me and run his hand through his hair. "She wouldn't be the only one. Helena, Wally, Kara, Bruce, Dinah, Barbara, Jason, me... we would miss you. So don't you ever let that idea go through your head again!" he shouted. He sound a little angry. I looked at him in shock and then look at the ground.   

Nightwing P.O.V.

What the hell is she thinking?! Doesn't she know how much she means to us. How much she mean to Wally?! To me! I was mad because she isn't thinking strange! She's not using her head!

"So your saying that if i some how  found a way to get rid of your memori-" She was cut off. 

"June! I'm not saying any of that! Your saying things that you'll regret later." 

"If you only knew what i know."  She then pulled out her grappling gun. I quickly snatched it from her.

"Nightwing!"

"Tell me."

She hesitated. "I can't. I'm sorry." she answered me.

"Would you tell Wally?" i asked her

She gulped. "Richard just give m-" i cut her off.

"June answer the question first."

"No." she answered  before snatching the grappling gun from my hand. She then turned to walk away. What is she hiding? 

~~~~~~~~~ Later ~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you going to do with the body?" asked an assassin. 

Talia turn to give Loki her attention. 

"We are going to send it back to your home." Answered Talia as she eyed Loki. 

"May i ask why?"

"This boy meant something to my daughter. I feel the need to send his body back. Over there he could be given a proper burial."

Loki listen to what the assassin had to say. "Fine. We can use the tesseract  to create one small portal. Then in a few days we can create a bigger one. If everything goes according to plan."