61- I knew it.

Calum pov:

Silence. Complete silence.

Crickets.

And then I can't keep it in anymore; I burst into tears.

It all happens at once really, everyone's hugging us, and all I can do is cry cry cry cry.

Because I'm a cry baby.

All I can hear between my muffled cries and rapid heart beat is all of their reassuring words.

"We love you so much," and "no matter what's'" and "we're so happy for you,"

I look up between blurred eyes, once everyone has pulled away, and they're sitting on front of me and Michael- who now has his arm around me- smiling like idiots.

I take a deep breath.

That went well, but that's not all. I'm going to tell them.

"I'm depressed," I breathe.

I close my eyes again.

And I don't open them for a long time; when I do, they're faces clearly don't know what to do.

I begin to cry again.

Tessa's the first to get to her feet and hug me- she hugs me for a long time.

I cry into her.

"I'm so sorry Calum, you should've told me, I love you," she repeats that for a long time and I proceed to let the tears fall.

Everyone else in the room watches sadly.

Tessa takes hold of my hand when she pulls away and sits with it in her hand.

I have to take back my hand to hug the rest of the them, but give it back to her once I'm done. Luke says similar to Tessa, but his hug is shorter, and Ashton says nothing at all.

Ellie places her hand on my shoulder reassuringly and smiles at me, I smile back.

"How long have you known?" Luke asks, slipping his hand around Tessa's waist.

"For about 4 months... Mum and dad-" I pause when my voice wobbles and cracks. "They've- they've been... uhm... they've been fighting," despite feeling light as a feather with relief, my leg still bobs with anxiety.

"I'm sorry Calum," everyone apologises, but Luke's voice stands out in particular. He knows how it feels, out of all people, to have parents fighting. His were a considerable amount worse than mine, but my mum and dad are still getting a divorce after half a year of fighting.

But after a long, warm, thoughtful silence, Tessa blooms a beautiful smile.

"So, when did you two...?" she nudges my shoulder and both Michael and I blush.

We spare each other a sideway glance.

Michael begins in a certain tone, a grin on his face. "It started out a weekend in May." He stops and I can't help but bite my lip as I try and contain a smile.

"You've been going this long?" Ashton asks in disbelief. We both laugh.

"No," I say, finding my voice again. "That was the f-first time we... kissed,"

"Yeah... so last may, and then, we just tried to forget about it- anyways, 5 months later we already had girlfriends,"

Michael looks away. Clary.

"Yeah, what about Charlie and C-Clary then?" Ellie asks, softly, curiously.

"Well all know about clary, and Charlie- she... she cheated on me," I clear my throat. "And it was after clary, when we... kissed again, and we've been together since,"

Ashton pats my back.

"we're all happy for you, and dudes, you shouldn't of worried so much, we don't mind about it, we wouldn't care about anything, we'll always love you dude's," he says, and we both smile sheepishly and let out a thanks.

Suddenly Tessa stands up, grinning. "Come on, let's go celebrate!"

*

Tessa pov:

I fucking knew it.

-

HOLA, ANOTHER CHAPTER! TWO CHAPTERS IN 2 DAYS GO ME; ALSO I CRIED LAST NIGHT BC I HAVE OFFICIALLY FINISHED PLANNING THIS STORY

I CANT BELIEVE HOW LONG IT'S TAKEN ME TO WRITE THIS AND IT'S BEEN SUCH AN ADVENTURE; I'VE REALLY LEARNT A LOT ABOUT MY WRITING STYLE AND DEVELOPED MY WRITING THROUGH THIS AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER x 

ilyasm and thankyou if you still read this shitty little book that was just an idea in my head one day:)