*Please read- ily*

Hey all! Hope you've all had a good day so far- depending on what time your reading this:) anyways; I have have a few things I need to bring up and mention! Please read this id really appreciate it.
•First thing is that I don't know when, but I'm sure it'll be soon, is that I'm going to re edit this whole fanfiction. I'll be going the through each chapter and editing it and fixing things, like I say I don't know when and I have no idea if I'll stop writing this FIC for a short time whilst I do so, though I imagine I will carry on doing it as I edit, understand? But all I can ask is that you keep this in your library and stay active:))
Also I may or may not completely delete chapters:/ idk but I promise I'll let you all know if I do!
•Next thing: SEQUEL!1!1!1!
Tbh I'm not a hundred percent sure if I will do one but I'm pretty sure I will, but I'd really appreciate if you did leave a comment if you're a current reader- please please- and let me know if you think I should. I don't think I would, but I don't want you to grow bored because I'm dragging it out to long. So please let me know:)
•Another thing it's not to serious, but I just wanted to say it does mean everything when you comment and vote, especially commenting because one) it makes me look like I'm talking to myself and two) I really love hearing you guys opinions.
But for the mean time, I would like to thank anyone who still reads this, 50 chapters later, and especially to those who DO comment and vote- either way ilyasfm❤️
•And lastly, soon enough I'm going to announce some other ideas IVE had planned for future fanfics!! I've got a series I'm looking forward to and I reckon it's going to be a trilogy of bloody cute stories and then some other ideas written in my lil' note book which I'm looking forward to. Some people- you know who you are- are already aware of a few of these plans... I don't know when I'll post them and say; but I will soon!!
Anyways, take care and sorry for being quite inactive lately but I'm trying- stay happy and positive and remember Ily:))))xxxx