57- a trip to the swimming pool.

Tessa POV:
I step out the changing room shakily, wrapping arms around my exposed body.
I'm at a swimming pool.
In a swim suit.
Showing more flesh on my body than ever; I can't say I'm confident, and I know I'm still under weight, but I'm getting somewhere.
Underneath me, water squelches as I pad out to meet everyone.
They all stand in a circle, laughing about something and I walk over to them, already conscious.
They snap their eyes to me, and they all widen.
I can't help but grip my waist even tighter.
But I smile, I really smile, when I see Luke's in swimming trunks, appose to a shirt with it, like he used to.
"Hey, take the arms away from yourself, you look lovely!" Ashton orders, and slowly, I remove them, but once they're by my side I don't not what to do with them.
I guess Luke notices because he grabs my hand and squeezes it.
"You look beautiful," he assures, as we begin to walk out towards the actual pool rather than hanging in the changing rooms.
"I like you... You know, with out the shirt on," I say biting my lip as I fight the blush running over my cheeks.
"It's weird... But I like it... And I like you, you know... Without the clothes on," he winks and beside us, I hear Michael snort.
He must've been listening in the bugger.
I shake my head and I look at the floor.
Soon enough were at the deepest end of the pool, and we all look at each other with grins.
Suddenly, "JUMP!" Is what Michael screams and Luke drags me into the pool and before I know it up under water.
I like being under water; everything is so distant, quiet, and oddly content.
I resurface only briefly to catch my breath and burst into a fit of giggles with everyone else, before going under.
I open my eyes and see everyone pulling funny faces at eachother. I join in and suddenly I'm clutching my stomach and laughing under water.
It's an odd experience.
Soon, we are playing games and messing about and splashing each other. We are actual goals.
No one can even argue.
"Race you to the end of the pool and back," Calum challenges, and without hesitation, I nod, grinning at the fact he has no idea what he just got himself in for.
Ashton counts us down for the 3, 2, and 1 and soon enough I close my eyes and loose myself as the water travels all over my body as I go from one end to the other.
When I'm finished, Calum still trying to catch up, I tease him by huffing and checking my imaginary watch.
He sticks his tongue out at me mid stroke.
"You never told me you were a fucking professional swimmer, damn Tess," he laughs, and so does everyone else.
I feel Luke's hand snake around my waist through the water.
I shrug.
"My mum forced me into it when I was growing up, and I swum for our region," I explain, running a hand through my dripping hair.
"That's cool, you're a girl of many talents," Ellie says, smiling.
"Speaking of that," Michael says. "Did you two, like... Well, do it? Is that another of her talents Lukey?" Michael teases and I turns bright pink.
He's such an ass and I love him for it.
"That, young one, is not for your innocent head to know," Luke grins, winking at me. Everyone smiles real big at us.
"I'm older than you!" Michael protests.
"Shut up," Luke groans, biting his lip ring.
"Fuck off," Michael retorts, shoving him, taking me with Luke.
"Hey, don't swear!" Ashton says, gesturing to the kids around us. We all roll our eyes.
"I do what I want, I'm punk rock," Michael spits, trying to sounds scary.
"No you're not, you have pink hair," says Calum, and this time, we can't all help but laugh.
-
He yo, it's been ages since I've updated sozza, and the whole I do what I want, I'm punk rock thing was two hear ago today! Awe:( time flies.
Also I'm so sad bc I don't want this fanfic to end and I'm actually gonna be CRYIJG when I end it idk, also, go follow my other muke acc, officialmuketrash , where I do muke stories, I started one two days ago and it hit like 400 reads almost today I'm so happy and then I have this other one I rlly like ok shameless promo lmao bye
Also I didn't proof read soz