59- afternoon make out.

Luke PoV-
I wake up in bed that's foreign and unfamiliar. The sheets are starchy and cold and itchy, and I hate it- but there is one thing, I notice as I open my eyes, and it's that my arms still happen to be wrapped around Tessa; my girl.
She's asleep, like usual, and I have to prevent myself from grinning.
I run my hand through her, loose, wavy hair and trace my eyes over the slope of her nose before being shocked to reality.
"He's awake!" Ellie calls out, whacking ashton, and scaring everyone else. All eyes are on me immediately, and suddenly understand how tessa feels, with everyone always staring at her.
What happened? I can't remember anything.
I remember I had a night mare, and that's about it.
The confusion must register on my face, because soon enough Michael answers me.
"You had a night mare," he answers briefly before dropping his voice to a whisper and starting to talk again. "You had a panic attack and blacked out; she had no idea what to do, she was so scared bless her," he carries on, and I look down to tessa, who begins to stir.
She opens her eyes sleepily and I smile, she looks so perfect.
I run a hand across her cheeks and she opens her eyes properly to see me looking down at her; immediately she's 10 times more awake than before, and smiling like a mad girl.
She hugs my side tighter.
"You're awake," she smiles into my side.
"Sure am, princess," I say, kissing her forehead. I stop. "But do you mind me asking, what happened?"
Her smile falls.
"It was two in the morning and you woke up from a nightmare and you were so so scared, you couldn't stop screaming and yelling and crying- and then I think you had a panic attack and just passed out," she bites her lip, and after pushing myself into more of a sitting position, I bring her into me- I must've scared her so much, I know how scared I got when she passed out on her birthday. It was horrendous, and i was a mess.
"I'm so sorry," I apologise and apologise and apologise. They all just shake their heads.
"Dude, don't apologise, there's no point, we only care about you and if you're okay," Ashton says, patting my hand.
"How did I get here then?" I ask, rubbing my free hand through my slightly greasy hair.
"I drove in your car, and when I got here they took you, you weren't right- you're fine now, and the I have no idea what was initially wrong, but hey, your here," she stops to smile, playing with my fingers and touching my promise ring, matching hers.
"She called me and I was with Michael and we called those two," explains calum, then gesturing to Ellie and ash.
"You were brave though, and you did a great job," calum says, patting Tessas shoulder. She shrugs and smiles.
"What are girl friends for?" She winks at me, and I just grin.
"When do I get to go home?" I ask, propping myself up and accepting the bottle of water from Michael.
"You can go home now, let me just tell the nurse," Ellie says, standing up and detaching her hand from Ashtons before disappearing.
I see my phone on the side, and go to grab it.
It's 11 o'clock, so I've been out for 9 hours; Jesus Christ.
Well, atleast I've caught up on sleep.
Soon enough, after sitting in a minute or so of comfortable silence, Ellie walks in, a thumbs up and all too soon I'm getting to my feet, I'm in my pjs, embarrassingly enough, but it's just an old blink 182 shirt, and some trackies. Tessa takes my hand, and we walk out to my car. I stop when she jumps into the drivers seat.
"You can't even drive!" I start to laugh really hard as the realisation comes to me. She blushes furiously.
"I know, but I know how to, and I just thought any practice helps," she replies sheepishly, and everyone else begins to laugh too.
"Well, I didn't die before you got me here, so you're doing well," I grin and we begin to drive back to Tessa's house.
-tessa pov-
"I can't do it," I sigh, putting my head in my hands and biting my lip hard.
"Yes you can, I believe in you princess," Luke says, rubbing his thumb on my hand. "We need to catch up on this revision because exams are next year, and they're important, even if you don't get the highest score, you can still say you tried at least," he kisses my temple and I let out a breath. I can do this; Luke believes in me, the other boys believe in me and so does Ellie.
"Okay... So, if x over 30 equals 6, x is 5?" I ask, and he grins. Relief fills my body.
Maybe I can get the hang of this; and soon enough I do- I begin to fly through the the questions, and after another two hours of maths revision, with Luke by my side in silence doing history, I completely get the whole concept of algebra.
We fall onto the sofa around 2:30, and we don't know what to do.
"I don't wanna go out," I say shaking my head.
"Why?" Luke asks, kissing just below my ear on my neck. Goose bumps scatter over my skin.
"It's cold outside," I mumble, burying my neck further into him and allowing more access for his kisses.
"I'll keep you warm," he hums against my pale skin.
His arms travel to my waist to hold me as his lips descend further down my neck. Pleasure runs through me; this was rather sudden though, I let him carry on anyways- I'm in no position to stop him, and I wouldnt want to.
I wrap my arms around his neck and begin to run my hands through his hair.
"I love you," he says sweetly, sucking against my neck, and I have a i prevent a groan.
"I love you too," I say back breathlessly, allowing my hands to travel under his shirt. I feel his muscle move under my finger tips.
We carry on to kiss for a good few minutes before I'm kissing him more, my lips travel from his jaw and to his neck and his cold hands run across my whole body, shaky but consistent.
"You need to shave," I observe, and I feel him chuckle against me. As my lips move softly against his jaw I feel the stubble poking through.
"There's nothing there!" He argues, and I giggle and struggle to keep kissing.
"I can feel it, hemmings, don't try lie to me!" I say, biting into his lip ring, when I finally reach his lips.
His eyes widen in pleasure, and he cups my face with his hands.
"That hurt like shit, but that was pretty hot," he says, his voice raspy and desperate.
"Well, I try," I say, before letting go of his ring, and connecting our lips.
He bites down on my lip, and I open my mouth to gasp, but Luke puts his tongue in my mouth before I can do anything.
I scowl at him, but between the heat of the moment he doesn't see.
His tongue fights with mine, and his hands mess up my hair and my hands mess up his hair, but neither of us can bring ourselves to care.
-
On Monday morning body is pressed against Lukes, his bare chest against me, with his over sized shirt hanging over my butt.
I look up, my eyes still droopy, to see a mark on Luke's neck.
Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit shit.
It's a hickey, and he's got lots of them.
Soon enough I've climbed to my feet, and I'm looking in the full length mirror on my wardrobe. I have them too, lots of them. I count about 3 on my neck, and that's not even all of them.
Suddenly everyone walks through our door of the bedroom, revealing bare chest Luke and me looking and my self in the mirror.
Immediately, their eyes travel to the love bites, and they all open their eyes in surprise before bursting out laughing.
I burn Crimson.
In bed, Luke has the biggest 'oh shit' look in his face, as he sits up a bit more.
"Someone got it on last night," Michael teases, poking my waist. I scowl at him but can't help but laugh.
"Shut up," I mumble. "Now shoo, let me dress," 
Soon enough they all leave, and I turn to Luke who has now got to his feet.
He walks over to me and delicately moves my hair off my shoulder, and he studies the marks on my neck. A smile grows on his face.
"I did them," he states, smugly.
I push him, but keep my hands on his chest. I run my fingers over his hickeys.
"And I did them," I say, smiling.
"Sure did," he stops, running his finger across my colar bone. "Now come on, we're gonna be late," he observes, before kissing my temple and walking off to the shower; I smile as I think about how much better I've gotten, I shower everyday still, but it used to be twice a day and always before school, now seeing as Luke lives here full time, we obviously hardly have time to shower- my sleeping has got a bit better too, which is good, great even, and it's all thanks to these dorks.
I slip on a pair of jeans, and the most covering t shirt I can find, then I put on a scarf, to cover my love bites,  and then brush my teeth and my hair eve do the basics, before doing the walk of shame towards my friends.
--
Hayo sorry it's taken me a ridiculous time to update and went on holiday but wrote this out of my holiday time so be appreciative;)
Hope you are all well, this FANFICS gonna end soon:(( don't want it to, but I may or may not do a additional novella idk bye ily and UR cute af