15- meet Alex.

*Tessa Pov*

through heavy eyes, i look up to see the arms carrying me are Michael's.

the cool winter air snaps at skin as the wind whips around us.

his fluffy, purple hair is going wild, and i want to poke his little nose.

he is a literal kitten.

he looks down awkwardly, giving him a very attractive double-chin, and smiles when he see's i'm awake.

"look who's awake," he says, and i curl into more of a ball in his arms, trying to protect myself from the cold, and he just laughs as i tuck my head into his black tshirt.

"where are you taking me, meanie?" i ask, my voice muffled by his chest.

"home, you fell asleep, holding his hand," he emphasizes the last part and i blush a little. "you two are adorable!" he says and i shake my head in his chest, trying to hide my red face.

"whatever, just take me home!" i order, laughing lightly. i stop a moment. "how are we getting home?" i ask curiously.

"I've got this friend," he says subconsciously as he tries to look for something.

[A/N: IF YOU GET THAT PUN WE ARE ALREADY BEST FRIENDS]

"just close your eyes and try to sleep again," he soothes. i try but the city sound is buzzing in my ears and i can't seem to block it out like i usually do.

soon enough he's crossing the road shyly and i take a peek out to see all the drivers watching curiously as a boy carries a girl in his arms.

i hide my face away immediately when i make eye contact with a balding, angry looking man.

once we cross the road Michael stands awkwardly for a while more until a voice calls his name.

"stay asleep for your own good," whispers and i'm suddenly deadly curious, but i'm going to do what i'm told because i believe him. "and do not retaliate,"

with that he opens the backseat, slides me in and climbs into the front himself.

the car smells weird and i allow myself to open my eyes briefly, only to be greeted by worn leather seats and magazines and wrappers on the floor.

it's a tip.

"sup, bro!" the voice says, he sounds like a complete douche already, though i shouldn't jump to conclusions.

"nothing much, how you been?" Michael responds, sounding almost posh compared to the mysterious boy.

"great!" he pauses a moment and looks over his shoulder at me, i close my eyes immediately and prey he didn't see me awake. "who's the hottie?" he asks, and it's already confirmed: he's a prick.

i have to try my hardest to not punch him.

"just a friend," Michael says, trying hard to scoot the conversation.

"what's her name?" he asks and i'm trying so hard not to flip out; i mean i just got into a car, with a complete stranger, that's a big step for me in itself. usually i'd be to scared.

"Tessa, and i really need to get her home," he says quickly, still obviously trying to stop his creepy friend as he shifts in his seat.

"oh shit bro, your hanging with the psycho?" he asks, laughing as he starts the engine, turning away from me. maybe this dick does go to our school, but i certainly don't recognize his voice; not that i know many people. i open my eyes a little again, to see Michael's fists clenched. "where's it to?" he asks.