45- the birthday disaster.

guys, can everyone keep voting, or vote if you don't because we're so close to 100 votes!!

Tessa Pov

"I just... I just can't take it anymore, Calum!" I hear Luke say as I come too, my head pounding and I crack open an eye to see I'm in a car. Calums car.

And Luke's in the front, talking to him, as he drives.

"I cant stand seeing as she keeps passing out and being sick and crying, I cant watch anymore as falls apart- it's driving me crazy!" he stops and I hear him gasp a bit for breath. "I love her, more than anything, and it- it only hurts me more to see her like it,"

He stops and I feel my heart snapping. I hurt him; I'm bad for him.

So, I just keep my eyes shut, and pray no one saw me, I feel someone running they're hand through my hair, and I have a feeling it must be Michael, as I think Ellie and Ashton are in they're car, seeing as there wouldn't be enough room.

Bless him, I should be running my hand through his hair, he's just had his girlfriend cheat on him with my ex boyfriend.

And here I am, bloody passing out and being pathetic, sometimes I really hate myself.

But I've kind of learnt not to allow myself pity. Because if you do you get stuck in a pit of feeling sorry for yourself, and then you get depressed, and then you get peoples sympathy; or they think you're attention seeking, usually goes both ways.

Michael continues to stroke my soft hair out of my face, and I feel everyone looking at me pitifully.

But I can't think that way. They love me. And if they had wanted to leave, I think they would've by now.

I have to keep telling myself these words, because if I don't, I can't think where I'll end up.

*

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" I hear ashton ask one last time, as I still remain limp in Luke's arms. He holds me bridal style, and I can only hope one day maybe we'll be like this, but for real.

"I'm fine, we'll be fine, I'm sure she'll wake up soon, I think it was just too much for one day," he says, his voice firm, and slightly sad, but I can hear as he tries to hide it.

"Okay, we'll see you Monday, give you some space for a day," Ashton says, speaking again.

"Yeah, I don't think she's used to having so many people around her all the time still. I understand where's she's coming from too, and I think this weeks been stressful for her... she just, she needs to relax," Luke explains, and I'm so lucky I have him, sometimes it seems like he's the only one that really understands.

"Okay, well, see you soon, give us a text when she wakes up though," Ellie explains, and Luke agrees, and then everyone exchanges goodbyes before Luke closes the door awkwardly, still carrying me, and then he begins to walk.

I feel him place me on the sofa, and I feel the duvet that Calum and Michael shared yesterday when they slept together; and yes, I still ship them.

He sits down next to me for a brief moment, and I feel his lips press against my forehead. I have to resist the urge to smile.

"I love you," he whispers and then stands up and walks away.

He returns about twenty minutes later, and I'm brave enough to open my eyes and show him I'm awake.

I sit up just in time for him to walk in the room, and he's got the biggest smile on his face.

It makes me very happy.