Chapter 93

Crying rn😍😭 went to Slaybells ice tonight, and now I'm dead😭
(Ky's POV)
Dylan got up to see if the guy who had been following him was on the plane. He must've found him.

"Dad?" He said.

My eyes shot open. I got up abruptly. I looked where he was looking, there was a guy in a hoodie looking him dead in the eyes. The man got up immediately after I looked at him. He walked toward us, dylan slid back into his seat and I did the same.

Dylan grabbed my hand, and looked at me, I gave him a reassuring look in return. The man stopped at our section and looked at Dylan. Emma was so confused. She took off her beats, and looked up at the man. "You good bud?" He looked down at her then back at Dylan again,

"mom is dead." The man said.

My head swerved over to Dylan, he had tears in his eyes. "Did you kill her?" Dylan said tears starting to roll down his face.

"No Dylan, she got into a car accident." He said. Dylan started crying more. He slumped down into the seat. He covered his eyes with his hands. I side hugged him and he put his head on my shoulder. "Ky, why me?" He cried into me shoulder. Emma stood up to look Dylan's dad in the eyes. "So what do you want?" She said ready to fight him.

"Dylan is going to get his stuff and come home to New York with me." He said.

My heart stopped and Dylan stopped crying. "What?" Dylan asked looking up.

"You are coming home." He said looking Dylan in the eyes.

"No, wait what about the tour, the fans? I can't just ditch it all because the man who abandoned me when I was 3 tells me to. You may be my biological father, but we are not family." Dylan said sitting down and putting his beats on his head and looked out the window. His father didn't move.

"He needs you." He whispered under his breath. I looked up at Dylan's dad confused.

"What?" I asked.

"He doesn't deserve me, and he needs family. He needs you." Dylan's dad said then walked away without another word. I turned to Dylan. I grabbed his arm, and he shoved it off. "Dylan." I said trying to reason with him. He took off his headphones and turned his head toward me.

"Ky, I can't be hurt anymore. I can't go through anymore. I can't do this. I-" I cut him of my grabbing his face and kissing him. He seem surprised then relaxed into it.

"I will never leave you Dylan."

He nodded and side hugged me.

"Thanks." He said wiping away some tears.

"Can we talk more when we get home?" He asked kind of nervously.

"Yea." I said stuttering realizing what just happened. I just kissed Dylan.

It was awkward for the rest of the flight. Emma didn't see us kiss and I'm so glad about that. I don't intend for her to find out about the kiss either.

We got home after a long awkward flight. I went right to bed. I threw my bags inside taking off my shoes. I put my keys on the table, locked the door again and trudged up the stairs.

I grabbed a pair of spandex from a drawer, and a t- shirt from the floor. I took my hair out of the messy bun I put it in earlier, then ripped the sheets open and hopped into the sheets. My bed is literally the most comfortable place I have ever been. It makes me happy.

I fell asleep real quick after that.

(Dylan's POV)
I don't know if Kyler likes me, or she just tried to cheer me up. But I know one thing, I love her. But what is the point of living someone when they don't feel the same or love someone else.

On the other hand, my mom, my world is dead. I miss her so much and, wait, what happen to my two sisters, Alli and Sophie rose. Oh my god. are they okay?! Oh my god. Holy crap I forgot. I can't do this anymore.

I left my room at Josh's. I snuck out and hopped into my jeep. I need to know that I have someone to love right now.

So I headed to Ky's house.

It took me 4 minutes to get there. I hopped out of my jeep and grabbed my phone from the dashboard. I slowly walked up to Ky's front door. I knocked 3 times. Then again. 2 minutes after that the door opened, and Ky appeared walking out f he doorway rubbing her eyes. She was in a T-shirt and really short shorts. I won't deny that she looked really hot.

I waved smiling a bit. She waved me inside. I came in as she said to. She sat down on the couch across the room and wrapped herself in a blanket. She looked so cute a innocent.

"When I agreed to talk I didn't think you meant at 2am." She said yawning.

"Sorry, but I just need to know." I said.

"Know what?" She asked.

"Kyler, I really like you. I know that it is hard to understand but I have liked you since day one. When you kissed me in the elevator it turned things up. But today when you kissed me. I felt sparks. I really like you and I just wanted to see if you felt the same way." I said rubbing my sweaty palms together.

"Dylan, I don't know if this will work. I like you to its just.." She said hesitating. She looked at me biting her lip. I sat down right near her. She stared at me and I stared back. After 2 minutes or so Kyler stood up.

"Dylan its late." She said walking toward the door. Yet she didn't make it. I grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall. "I need you." I whispered. she nodded and pulled my face closer. Our lips touched, and I felt sparks once again. She deepened the kiss as she jumped up in the arms still up against the wall. She was running her hands through my hair. Pulling me closer, probably as close as we could get.

With Ky still in my arms I walked up stairs while she didn't break the kiss. We got into the bedroom and the rest is for me to know and for Hayes not to find out about.

What's up with Ky and Dylan?

Love triangle?

Xoxo sarah💯