Chapter 24

So excited for Dylan and Hayes' YouTube video

(Emma's POV)
I feel so bad for hitting Dylan now. I was just protecting Ky. What did I do. I needed to talk to him. I walked over to elevator leaving Josh to talk to hayes. I needed to find Dylan. Once I got to the 5th floor the door rang and opened, here we go.

I walked over to the door of their room. I opened it slowly, "hey ky-" I was stunned what did I just witness, my best friend making-out with a guy I just beat up. Oh my god.

When they saw me I closed the door and left. The door opened again and Ky came running toward me. I kept pressing the button to the elevator, then it opened. She was almost here. I jumped in and pressed the close door button, a lot. I didn't even want to look at her. How could she do that to hayes, and lie to me about liking him. We are best friends. This is low, like Blair Waldorf low.

(Ky's POV)
I really didn't know what I was thinking. I love hayes, and Dylan is just a mistake that I have already made, twice. I felt bad for Dylan and he looked so innocent. I couldn't resist, I kissed him. I just started kissing him when Emma opened the door. I panicked, mostly that she would tell hayes and both of them would be mad.

I chased her down, but she beat me to the elevator. I ran to the stairs, shoot I'm still wearing my pumps. I took them off fast and started running down the stairs as fast as I could, hopping a few. Thank god for Volleyball and Basketball, or else I wouldn't be able to do this.

Once I got to the lobby I ran to Emma who was just getting of the elevator, thank god. Wait she was walking toward Hayes. I started sprinting toward her, she turned and saw me. But it was to late. I rammed into her side and tackled her into the ice area.

"What the hell?!" She scream-whispered. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed Dylan I felt bad for him. I should've told you"- she cut me off by hugging me. "That's okay, I know you are hormonal." She said starting to laugh, I couldn't help it I started laughing to loud. It was so funny. I was still barefoot and we were still laying on the ground in the ice room area.

Guys I'm so hormonal😂Jkjk
Xoxo sarah🔥