Chapter 43

Guys, I'm matt and Hayes af

(Dylan's POV)
I was so nervous about what I would see or how ky would treat me at Magcon.

I was talking to mahogany lox when I heard someone scream my name. I turned around and it was ky. I was still weak so I didn't want to run, so I just stood still. She was smiling, and running toward me. That's a good sign.

When she got close enough she jumped into my arms. Man, it hurt like hell, but I didn't care.

"I missed you so much dylan." She said into my ear, as I started to spin her around. "I love you so much." I said, Starting to stop spinning. Once I have stopped spinning her when she said, "I love you too." I put her down and smiled. "Not enough." She said hugging me. I started laughing and hugging her back. This is what I need.

"Dylan!" Hayes imitated. "Oh my god, baby!" I yelled back, jumping into his arms. We were laughing so much that hayes dropped me. "We are so over." I managed to say, instead of ouch. I started laughing to cover it up.

Once hayes helped me up, everyone had gotten their bags, and I felt happier then I did in the last 2 months.

We got into our limo and drove to the hotel. That event was being held in the lobby so we didn't have to drive anywhere.

"Alright everyone shut up." Bart said. Nash was playing catch with ky and can. Literally they were throwing ky. Then Josh and this other dude were playing leap frog. I was laughing at all of these things with ky and hayes.

The rest of them stopped when bart told them to, because he bribed them with food. Ah food.

"We have a new DJ joining us. Everyone this is Ellie." I saw Ky's face flush. "Ky, are you okay." I whispered and nudged her.

Just then I saw Jack run to her, "step sissie!" He yelled.

(Ky's POV)
Ellie. Ellie Gilinsky.

"Ellie?" I questioned and looked into her eyes. She must've dyed her hair.

"Ellie!" I practically yelled into her ear. "Ky!" She yelled back and we hugged for a good 2 minutes.

"Room arrangements!" Bart yelled.

Room 1: Kyler, Emma, Sam
Room 2: mahogany lox, Ellie, angel
Room 3: Jack, Jack, Sammy, Jacob
Room 4: Nash, Cam, Matt
Room 5: Taylor, Dylan, Hayes
Room 6: Shawn, Aaron, Carter

Emma, sam, and I ran into our circle and we squealed and jumped around. We are just that group of friends. I peck hayes on the cheek before grabbing my keys from Bart, and running to the elevator. Everyone tried to catch up but only dylan made it.

I looked at him. He is looking really skinny. No. "Dylan high five." I told him, he put his hand up and I grabbed it and twisted it so I could see his wrist. It was a cut up.

I felt tears coming out, as he tugged him arm away. "Dylan." I cried. I just hugged him. Hugged him until the elevator stopped on our floor. "Why Dylan?" I asked him. "I'll tell you once you get settled. Come to my room once you are done."

"Okay Dylan." I told him.

I ran to my room, threw all of my stuff in there, and ran to Dylan's room. He was just unlocking it.

"Hi hayes, hey Tay." I waved.

I saw dylan go over and talk to hayes after he put his stuff down. Hayes nodded and they bro hugged. Then j heard him say, "stay strong man." As dylan walked over to me.

"Ready?" He asked me smiling. "Yea." I said. "Get on my back bestie." He said laughing. "Yah!" I said. You know, how to make a horse go. Yah.

He carried me to the elevator. As we waited I broke the silence. "So why'd you do it?" I asked him. Then the door of the elevator opened. We were on the 93rd floor so we got a long way to go down. We got in and he looked me in the eye.

"I missed you." He said. His eyes were getting glossy, like he was going to cry.

"Oh dyl, I missed you too so much. Is that the only thing?" I asked.

"No." He said looking down. "What?" I started crying. He lifted up his shirt. He was so skinny, you could see him breathing in and out.

"Dylan." I cried hugging him. Please never do this to yourself again. I said pushing the stop button near thee door.

"I'm sorry, I was alone." He said looking down at the ground. I lifted up his chin. "You can move in with hayes and nash when we get back." I comforted him.

"Thank you." He said forcing a smile.

He looked so innocent. "I thought you hated me, I thought I lost you." I said looking down again.

"Dylan." I said putting both of my hands on his neck. He looked up. "Your so hot." He whispered.

Our lips smashed together. He picked me up, and put me up against the wall. Once I broke the kiss after like 3 minutes. I hugged him. He was still holding me up.

"You will never loose me." I told him.

Kylan? Or Hayler?

Xoxo sarah🔥