Chapter 71

Went to shawn's concert last night.... IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME
(Kyler's POV)
Nothing else eventful happened during our game of truth or dare. I wasn't really bummed because I didn't want anything bad to happen.

Matt confessed his 'secret' love for cheese. Hayes told the story of his first kiss. It was me. I said all of my injuries to my ankles or feet. Emma spilled the beans on her first thoughts on Josh, sexy as hell. Her words not mine. And josh released the secret that he used to have a huge crush on 2 people in 8th grade. It was between me and Miley Cyrus.

"Miley won right?" Emma said jokingly. "Nope." He said modestly. I almost choked on my lemonade.

"You won baby." Josh said kissing Emma. "Awwwww." Everyone cooed. Emma smiled and so did Josh. They are so perfect together.

We decided to watch a movie after we played. We decided on teen beach 2 because it was on. And who doesn't love Maia Mitchell? We also put different songs to the dancing. It is actually really fun.

I laid in between Matt and Hayes. I cuddled into Hayes, and Emma and Josh laid in a chair together.

We laughed at all of the awkward moments because they were so relatable.

It was really fun but I was getting really tired and Hayes was too. We decided to leave. We said goodbye to everyone, and I hugged Matt, Josh, and Emma.

Hayes and I hopped into his jeep and turned on the radio. He turned it up a lot. I turned it down a bit. "Hayes." I said. He looked at me still a little tired but ready to listen.

"Yes babe?" He asked. "Can we go on a real date soon? Like alone?" I asked. "Let's see, tomorrow?" He asked. "The wedding!" He yelled stomping on the breaks. "Oh my god! It is tomorrow!" I screamed.

"I need a dress." I screamed. "I need a suit." Hayes screamed back. I laughed because he looked so cute when he was scared. He was laughing too.

"Let's go out first thing tomorrow and get stuff?" I kind of asked.

"It is a date. Alone." He said winking. I smiled and he started driving again.

Teen beach 2?
Hayes is so sweet
Sorry about short update

Xoxo sarah🎀