Chapter 5

This is josh😂🔥

(Kyler's POV)
Nash, Blair, and Elizabeth left for the beach 30 minutes ago and Hayes and I are still talking. We've been talking about our lives basically. We've become best friends. I like him... A lot.

"Can we go to the beach now?" I begged. " but I don't have my bathing suit." He whined.
"I don't care lets go." I said eagerly.

Pardon this but I just found out my cousin is prego😂😭🙌

I dragged Hayes to the beach. But when we got there Nash, Blair, and Elizabeth weren't there, whatever, leave us. Hayes turned to me and looked at me and we were about to kiss when, he picked me up and started running toward the water. "Hayes I still have my phone in my pocket." He put me down and I took my phone out of my pocket, then I took my coverup off to reveal a American flag bikini, I felt him staring me down. I turned away and started running," last one in the water sucks!" I yelled back to him. He ripped off his shirt and caught up to me, and we ran side by side till I fell into the shallow water, because I twisted my ankle.( this is totally me)
I came up out of the water, and Hayes grabbed my lower back, and I put my arms around his torso, and we just stood there. 2 minutes after just standing and looking at each other our lips made a wise choice, and we kissed, I wasn't gross or wet it was passionate. It felt so good. I felt sparks go up my spine. Suddenly I relised Hayes and I aren't meant to be just best friends.

(Emma's POV)
I decided to walk to school to see what was going on because I knew Kyler was busy, and I needed to clear my head. I usually just go to the gym and climb the basketball net and sit up there. This might sound weird but I am a cheerleader and I just have the skills. When I got to the gym, luckily there was no one there so I did my thing and just sat there thinking about boys, occasionally I bounce a bouncy ball off the backboard. But today I didn't bring it.
Right as I was going to leave a boy walked in and he was hot, like really hot. But I stayed quiet. He had a basketball in his hand. He put his phone down and was about to shoot until he saw me.
"Oh sorry, I shoot at the other basket."
He said. " oh. No that's fine I was about to leave anyway." I mentioned and hopped down. "What where you doing up there, anyway?" He said. "Just hanging." I laughed and said, he laughed to. Good sign. "Well, I'm Josh." He said. " I'm emma nice to meet you." I smiled. I started to walk away until he shouted, "hey, come back! Can I have your number?" Score! Emma 1 world 0. "Yea" and we exchanged numbers. "Call me if you want to hang out sometime." He said. "Okay." And when I was walking away I called him, when he answered
Phone Convo
(E-emma J-josh)
J- hello
E-wanna hang out?
We both laughed. And I turned around and he spoke into the phone
J- 8 at the beach
E- sounds good see you then
J- it's a date

Guys I'm liking this and sorry about the prego thing I was really excited😂👏bye luv ya emma😘
Xoxo sarah🔥