Chapter 84

(Ky's POV)
I am meeting up with the group in 5 minutes to go to Magcon. We are leaving at night so we don't have to get up early and be tired for the show.

Everyone is coming to my house and cam and I are going to drive them in our trucks. He has a jeep, so about 5 people can fit in there then the rest, which is 6 can come with me.

Cam was the first one to show up. He brought me a Jamba Juice. Which is the best juice in the state of Florida.

"Thanks cam. You are the best." I smiled and hugged him. I let go and took a sip. "Mango pineapple?" I asked.

"Your favorite." He smiled and I laughed.

"You are the best cam, I swear." I laughed and put my drink down. I ran up the stairs to go grab my suitcase and back pack. When I got downstairs I saw Hayes and Nash. Nash was drinking my Jamba Juice.

"Nash! I'm going to kill you!" I screamed running down the stairs, and dropping my stuff at the bottom to chase Nash. "What?!" He yelled.

"Just drop the Jamba." I said calmly. He looked confused, but put it on the counter. I took a ate closer and the door opened to reveal Emma and Josh. I turned to greet them and Nash took my Jamba. "Nash! Put it down!" Hayes said chuckling a bit.

"Thanks babe." I said grabbing my juice from Nash and pecking hayes' cheek.

"Get a room, God!" Cameron said laughing a bit.

"You only needed a locker room." I shot back.

"Damn, too far Ky." Josh said. I turned back around remembering that they were there.

"I'm sorry guys. Nash made me grumpy." I said turning to him.

"Ayy, I just wanted some Jamba." He said putting his hands up in defense.

"did someone say Jamba?" Spencer said coming through the door dragging 3 bags.

"Yes, but it's mine." I said hugging my juice. Meanwhile Hayes comes up behind me and hugs me. I jumped a bit but then relaxed into his arms. I closed my eyes then heard a sipping noise. I opened my eyes.

"Hayes I hate you!" I said slapping g his chest. He had drank my juice just to piss me off. At least I think. Man I'm pretty pissed off and I don't know why.

"Guys I'm sorry I am just pissing off at everyone. I love you all." I said blushing, as Dylan walked in.

"Sorry I'm late I dropped my sunglasses in the toilet." He said. Yet his sunglasses were on his head.

"Alright let's go before someone else pisses Ky off!" Hayes yelled shooting his fist into the air. I slapped his chest again and smiled as everyone made their way out the door.

(Josh's POV)
I know Emma hasn't been telling me something. she has been kind of moody and protective of herself lately. I I know she doesn't feel good but it has been like 2 days. I know I sound like a douche but I miss my Emma. My Emma.

I miss our beach volleyball games. I miss our 7am runs on the beach. I miss swimming with her. I miss cuddling with her. I miss my Emma.

We hopped in the back of Kyler's pickup, and we were on our way to the airport. We had to lay down because it is illegal to ride in the bed of a pickup for more than 5 miles in Florida. Also, it was a little chilly in Tampa when the sun went down. Maybe like 73 degrees.

Emma cuddled into my side for the first time in about a week. I forgot how that touch sent shivers down my spine, and made me feel all fuzzy inside. I smiled and kissed the top of her head as I watched the sky pass above us.

(Cameron's POV)
Nash, Sam, spencer, and Dylan rode in my jeep, while the others drove with Kyler.

We made it to the airport by 7 to board the plane by 9.

We all made it through the security but spencer. The man standing their had to frisk Spencer. Turns out he had a 'surprise' necklace in his pocket for Sam.

"Not so much of a surprise anymore. Kinda like how Emma got a disease from Josh." I said covering my mouth right after I said it. Shit. Emma gave me the dirtiest look then looked back at Josh. Josh was stunned. He looked around at everyone looking worried. He thought maybe it was a joke. But when he realized it wasn't he took off running. "Josh,wait bro!" I yelled after him.

He stopped and turned around his eyes red, chest and shoulders moving up and down real fast. "I hope you are happy. I always knew you hadn't changed." He spat at me turning around and briskly walking toward the gates.

I turned back to the others and slowly walked back to them. I was going to tell Emma how sorry I was, but she was gone.

"Where is Emma?" I asked. Everyone just stared at me. "Nash?" I asked, to see if he would be on my side. He shook his head and walked past me brushing my shoulders he did so.

Everyone slowly followed him without talking. When it came up to Ky, I gave her a look that only she understands. She looked at me with angry eyes that could kill. She softened a bit but stood her ground and brushed past me.

What have I done. I destroyed a relationship. Even more than one. And now everyone thinks I'm a back stabbing douche who can't be trusted.

That's always a great feeling. But I know what is best. I know that if I stay any longer more people will get hurt. And if I don't, I will let down my fans.

I need to fix this.

(Emma's POV)
I can't believe Cameron did that. And I trusted him. After all I have done for him this is how he repays me. After all of our secrets and pretty much anything we have done, he slumped down to that level. The douche level.

I couldn't handle it and what he said so I had gone somewhere that I needed to. I know my best friend can trust this man, so can I.

Drew from the mini diner near gate 19.

I ran there tell Ky I'd be back by the time our flight gets in.

I turned the corner of the mini diner to find a tall skinny 17 year old closing up the diner. "Drew?" I asked. He turned smiling a bit.

"That's me? And you are?" He said cheerfully. "I am Emma. Kyler's best friend." I said trying to crack a smile, but all that came out were tears. I started crying right there, in front of a stranger I didn't even know. He came closer and hugged me, and rubbed my back. I huffed trying to stop crying. I looked up at him and back up on step.

"Thanks I needed that." I said wiping my eyes and clearing my throat.

"No problem, it is my pride and joy to serve as Dr. Phil." He said smiling a bit. I looked up at him and started laughing a bit. "Drew you are honestly the best person to go to when someone is sad." I said hugging him again. "Just make sure to dive me a thumbs up on Angie's List." He said smiling. I chuckled, and thanked him again for cheering me up.

I walked toward my gate stopping to buy a book for the plane. I chose The Martian.

I slowly walked toward the gate thinking about what I am going to do about this situation without hurting anyone.

But first I need to find Josh.

Longer chapter because I haven't updated in a while.
Xoxo sarah✈️