Chapter 82

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS!!!!
(Hayes' POV)
I woke up to the sound of a truck zooming down the driveway. Chad would have left for work at 6am and it was 7:53. I heard Nila downstairs, so it couldn't have been her. I got up and looked out the window.

It was Kyler's truck. She hopped out of the truck quickly, slammed the door, and ran inside. She was carrying something but I didn't know what. But I want to know.

I put on my shorts and grabbed a shirt. I ran out of my room grabbing my phone and almost falling down the stairs. "Nila! I'm going over to Kyler's!" I yelled before hopped outside and slamming the door.

I jogged my way over to Kyler's house. I knocked on the door. "Kyler? It's Hayes." I said talking into the door. A few moments later the door opened revealing Kyler wiping her eyes. She smiled and stepped outside. She shut the door behind her and turned her head toward me.

I smiled. "Hey do you wanna do something today?" I said shoving my hands in my pockets and looking down a bit. "Um, can I take a rain check? I have a lot going on right now. Maybe some other time though." She said looking up with innocent eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"Hey." I said putting my hand on her jaw and lifting her head up. "What's wrong?" I asked looking straight into her sky blue eyes that you could get lost in. "Nothing. Really. They were tears of joy." She said cracking a smile.

I grabbed her face and pulled her into me. Our lips collided and it felt like we were the only two people in the world. I pulled away just as she was about to deepen the kiss. "Save it." I said, winking and walking back over to my house. "Tease!" She shouted back. I smiled and kept walking.

(Josh's POV)
I was so glad Emma wasn't pregnant, trust me I am. But I'm just confused on why she didn't tell me. What if she can't trust me. What did I do wrong?

(Ky's POV)
I needed to get Emma's mind off what happened this morning. Magcon tomorrow should distract her. We are going to Atlanta tonight. Bart wanted us to not fly in in the morning anymore. I was more than fine with that.

After I convinced Josh that Emma was okay, sam and I got Emma in the truck and drove into Clearwater to find an urgent care or emergency room. We finally found a place on Mandalay avenue.

We brought Emma in and filled out the forms so she could get checked up. Sam walked Em over to the chairs so she could sit down. I gave the nurse behind the desk the forms and she she smiled and took them. "2 minutes until the doctor is ready sweetie." She said then looking down at her papers again. I walked away to go sit with Emma and Sam.

5 minutes later we got called into one of the rooms. The doctor smiled as we walked in. He was 28 maybe and looked like her lifted. He was pretty good looking too.

"Morning Girls, I'm Dr. Stynes." He said smiling. "More like Dr. McDreamy." I whispered to sam smiling. "What." He said turning and clasping his hands. "Nothing, they were talking about how your shoe is untied." Emma said. He turned around to look at her. She nodded, and he bent down exposing his hot butt in tight pants. Sam and I were silently freaking out like crazy.

He came back up. "Thanks for noticing ladies. I could have tripped." He said smiling and chuckling a bit.

"Let's start?" He asked turning to Emma. "Yep." She said smiling.

"Wow you are so confident. Kind of like my boyfriend, Patrick." He said laughing a bit. Sam and I looked at each other, trying not to laugh.

After the checkup was done and Dr. Stynes left, sand and I finally could laugh. Emma slapped Sam's arm jokingly.

Then the door opened.

"I have some bad news." Said the Dr.

Ayyyyyyyy 10k feels great
Xoxo sarah😋