Chapter 6

I have to go to the dentist so short chapter😒

(Kyler's POV)
Last night was amazing. I was in a deep thought when I heard someone start pounding on the door. It wouldn't stop so I got up and dragged myself to the door. I opened it and it was, Emma.

"Dude I met this really hot guy and he asked me out and I am freaking out, and I don't know what to do, and I feel sick!" Emma said all in one breath.
"Dude calm down." I said, "it's really early, you know I'll help you, but when is this date?"
"Today" she answered.
"Yea I know that, but what time?"
"8" she said laughing.
"Dude, I'll help you, but it is 8:30 in the morning and I was sleeping."

We just talked until noon. We were just going to make lunch, when someone knocked at the door. It was nash.
"Something is wrong with hayes." He said out of breath.
"What happened!?" I screamed running past him. I stopped once I saw Hayes standing there with flowers, and he had a white polo shirt on.
"Kyler, chad and nila are getting married, and I was wondering if you wanted to be my guest. Maybe?" He whispered something at the end I didn't here. I ran to him and jumped up into his arms, and he held on the me, it felt like the perfect moment. From a fairytale.
"Yes, or course mr. Grier." I said trying to sound cool. But we just laughed.
"Well this was fun but I have to go back to gossipping with Emma." I said.
"Girl power!" Nash shouted in a girly voice. We all laughed, and I hugged Hayes one last time, and Emma and I went back into the house.

(Emma's POV)
Kyler and Hayes are so cute. Maybe Josh and I will be like that someday. Kyler noticed that I was daydreaming, because I was staring right at her.
"Ya'll right?" She said.
"Yea, just thinking......."
"About Josh?" She asked, smiling ear to ear. "Maybe." We just laughed as I grabbed some chips from the pantry. She just stared. "What?" I asked laughing. "Don't judge me okay." I joked stocked my hand out, like no😂

"We need to get you ready to see Josh."

(Blair's POV)
Late last night I snuck out of the house, not that I could wake up Kyler. I just needed someone to talk to. So I went to talk to nash. I have been really stressing since gramma died. I just needed to relax, so we talked, but things got a little heated. Nash and I cuddled.😂(you thought it was bad) we just slept, I think he did, I really didn't know. I didn't wake up till noon. Nash was still next to me with his arms wrapped around me. I really liked Nash.

sorry short update😒Ily guys❤️
Xoxo sarah🔥