Chapter 45

Break is almost over😔
(Emma's POV)
We that girl called us out, I wanted to stab her throat. Luckily hayes stood up and did something about it. This is why I love hayes. As a friend of course.

I was so tired once the event was over, but it was only 6pm and we were going to go out to dinner. I slipped into something more comfy and so did Ky and Sam. We all wore black leggings, and a sweatshirt. I wore cam's, sam wore Shawn's, and Ky wore matt's. We all had matching red vans too. This was so weird. Ky and I wear blonde and sam was a brunette so it is almost the same.

I put my hair up in a ponytail, ky curled hers and Sam side braided her hair.

(Ky's POV)
Emma, Sam, and I were all matchy to go out to dinner. We were going to this place called dinosaur BBQ.

Everyone met up in the lobby. I kissed hayes and hugged Dyl and Matt.

They are my best friends, and the best boyfriend ever. After bart counted us, he told us that we were missing 2 people. Everyone thought for a second.

"Ellie." I said.

"And Johnson." Jack said.

"I'll find them." I reassured everyone. "I'm coming." Jack said. "Eh, what the hell." Matt said following us. "Let's check Jack's room first." I told them.

"Okay." They said in unison.

(Ellie's POV)
I was getting ready to go down to the lobby. Everyone already left, but I told them I would catch up. I walked out into the hallway, when I saw Jack j. He was shirtless.

"Hey Jack!" I yelled down the hallway.
"Hey, I was looking for you!" He said running toward me. "What?" I asked confused.

But when he got to me, he crashed his lips to mine, he shoved me, kindly, against the wall, never breaking the kiss.

I open the door to my room, and we went in. Things got pretty heated after that.

(Ky's POV)
We ran to johnson's room. Good thing Jack had the key. We went in and checked everywhere.

"No Johnson here!" Matt yelled.
"Or here!" I yelled back. "Or ellie." I said raising my eyebrows at Matt.

Jack started running to the other doors already. "Calm down Jack." Matt told him. "Shut up, I want to see my sister and my best friend." He said pushing Matt. "Stop guys." I told them.

That is when the first arm was swung. Jack swung right at Matt. Matt fell strait to the ground. "MATT!" I screamed.

Matt got up and kicked Jack were the sun don't shine. Oh god, that's gotta hurt. Then Matt swung strait at jacks nose. Ouch. Jacks nose started bleeding bad.

I had to step in. "OKAY! Stop it Matt, don't swing Jack!" I yelled walking in between them. I went into my room with Jack and gave him a tissue.

"I will find Ellie and Johnson. Go downstairs and ice your, you know." He smiled at the last part, but then stopped because it made his bloody nose worse. "Thanks." He said. His voice sounded kinda funny.

I had Matt stay with me. I needed a body guard, just in case. I don't know what I would need a body guard for, but I like Matt.

We went toward Ellie's room. "Shit." I said under my breath. I heard moaning. Female and male moaning. "What?" Matt said. "Shh, listen." I told him. He listened then looked up.
"Ew!" He practically screamed.

(Totally same Matt.)

"Shut up." I told him trying not to laugh. Once we got to the door, I grabbed my wallet from my pocket. Any key works for any door, trust me, I've tested it.

"What are you doing?!" Matt scream whispered. "Shhh." I told him.

I slipped the key into the slot, and slowly opened the door.

I opened the door and, "OW! MY VIRGIN EYES!" I screamed. Matt started laughing so hard, and saw Ellie and Jack stop. I ran in and grabbed their clothes from the floor.

"Matt, run!" I yelled as we slammed the door and started running to the elevator. I saw Jack come running out the door with, oh my god.... "Is that Ellie's underwear?!" Matt and I laughed so hard as the door opened to the elevator. It closed right before Jack reached us.

"This is really mean." Matt said almost peeing his pants. "I know, but hey." I couldn't finish my line because I was laughing too hard.

The elevator opened in the lobby and we ran to where the group was.

Then Jack came running out of the elevator, still in Ellie's underwear. Everyone noticed and started laughing. Even Jack G.

Jack saw me and Matt and started chasing us. We ran until I knew it was time to give up.

We gave Johnson his clothes back. "Love you J." I told him. He just gave me a dirty look and then smiled a bit, then walked to the elevator.

"Too much?" I asked Matt.

"Nah." He said laughing. We high fives and I went back over to hayes.

"They might need a little more time." I told hayes. He just started laughing, and he put his arm around me.

"I love you." He told me. "I love you more." I said kissing his nose. "Impossible." He said.

I laughed too hard while writing this chapter.

Kylan? Katt? Or Hayler?

Ellie and Johnson?

Happy Easter loves❤️
Xoxo sarah🔥