Chapter 79

(Emma's POV)
Josh wanted to go all the way, but I couldn't. I didn't want to. I was thinking about being a mom, and that scared me. I don't know if I am. "I can't do this." I whispered to Josh. He looked at me panting. "What?" He asked. "I can't do this." I said again. He got off of on top of me so I could sit up.

"I'm too scared Josh." I said feeling the tears swell up in my eyes. He finally had come back to reality. "I'm so sorry. I never meant to pressure you into anything." He said handing my my shirt and shorts. He put on his shirt, and grabbed my hand. "do you wanna watch the movie?" He asked smiling a bit. damn, he is treating me like a baby.

"Promise me one thing?" I asked holding up my pointer finger. He nodded and smiled a bit. "Never baby me. I hate it." I said looking into his eyes. "Sorry." He said looking into my eyes. I went closer to him, and went to kiss him but went past him and ran out of the car. "Tease!" He called after me.

(Drew's POV)
I went to the drive in as a chaperone fro my brother and his girlfriend. My brother is only 17 so he can't get into R rated movies. And also, my parents don't trust him. He was making out in the back seat with is girlfriend so I decided to clear out. I went into the woods on a walk. Best place to be when you want to be alone. I stop after about 15 of walking. I sat down near a tree and relaxed. I closed my eyes for what seemed like 2 seconds before I heard someone crying. She was over by a tree.

she had leaned on the tree and then curled up into a ball. I felt bad for whoever it was. I stood up and tried to get closer without scaring her. Well I wonder who she is.

"Hello? Who's there?" I asked. The girl looked up. Then I knew who is was. I grabbed her hand to help her up. "Kyler?" I asked. I mean how could I forget a beautiful face like that. She looked up. "Drew?" She asked looking into my eyes. I nodded and she tried to smile but only broke into tears once again.

She was about to fall to the ground again when I pulled her up into my arms. "You're okay." I repeated a couple times. She sobbed into my shirt. I felt so bad. "Did you want to talk?" I asked her. She picked her head up and looks into my eyes. At this point I realized that my hands were holding her butt and her hands were in my hair.

I shook her head and her head fEll back into me. "I just need someone to lean on." She said in between cries. "Well I'm here for you." I said taking one hand of her butt to pet her head. "It's gonna be okay." I whispered trying to calm her down.

She huffed a couple more times before looking up. I set her down and wiped her eyes with my thumb. "I'm sorry." She said looking up at me. "For what? We all need to fall sometimes. I was just here to catch you when you did." I said looking down once again. I mean i was 6'2 and she was around 5'8.

She smiled up and me and hugged me. "Thank you so much for not letting me fall." She said into my shirt. "My pleasure beautiful." I said into the top of her head. she pulled away.

"I owe you drew." She said giggling and walking away. I smiled and sat down.

(Kyler's POV)
Drew helped me get back on my feet. And I'm thankful for that. But right now, I need to go home and spend time with my best friends.

I got back to the truck and Emma was sitting on the hood while sam and Spencer were watching the movie inside my pickup. They weren't doing anything thank god. The movie was almost over so I kicked Spencer out and Emma and I got in the truck and scrunched sam in the middle. we listened to songs from high school musical and camp rock on the way home. Of course we knew all the lyrics.

We got back to my place and decided to go in the gulf. It was so hot outside how could we not.

Emma borrowed one of my bikini's and so did sam. Sam and I used to be the 'chubby' ones in school until we took up volleyball with skinny little Emma. Sam and I quickly got into shape. Thank god for Emma.

We all wore one of my bikini's. We ran out the door and onto the sand. I'm lucky because I take morning runs in the morning barefoot. I beat them to the water and ran in. The water felt so good on my skin. The water reminded me of Hayes and I's first kiss.

I forgot about that after we started playing tag. It was so dark we couldn't see anything. That is what made it fun. When we were done, we got out and dried off.

"I'm gonna go get flashlights so we can go for a walk in the dark." Emma said getting up from the sand. "I'll go too." Sam said brushing the sand from her damp legs. "Okay." I said as they ran off.

I looked toward the beach, I looked closer and I saw a shadow. "Kyler. I need you." The shadow said. I got up to see him. It was Hayes.

Ohhhhhh I'm cool
Xoxo sarah🎀