Chapter 42

(Dylan's POV)
Today is Magcon Chicago.I get to see ky. I don't know how I feel about it. I haven't cut in 2 days. I wanted my cuts to heal so no one would notice. My throat has been sore for the past two weeks, so I haven't thrown up. I do need help. But the only help I need is from ky. She was my best friend. I love her. And if I can't have her, I can't have life.

(Kyler's POV)
Last night when hayes away looking for nash and Blair, I met Taylor's girlfriend, Angelina. They just started dating 1 week ago. She wasn't a big party person. She also loves it when people call her angel.

I also found out she is going to MAGCON with us. So is dylan. Man I miss him. Hayes knows I won't Cheat on him again, he trusts me. I love dylan, as a best friend. I miss him so much. I just want to hug him. I can in 3 hours! We are at the airport waiting for our flight out.

I was sitting next to Josh and Hayes. Hayes was talking on the phone, so I was talking to josh. I don't know where emma ran off to. Sam and Spencer were invited. I mean, how couldn't I.

"So where are we going again?" Josh asked. I laughed. "Josh, I know it's early in the morning sweetie," I started laughing. When I laugh I practically die of laughter. "Chicago." I said in between laughs. He was laughing just as hard as I was.

"What is wrong with you babe?" Hayes asked once he was off the phone. "Nothing in fine." Josh replied. That made Josh and I laugh even harder, and now hayes. "Please stop." I said tearing up. "I'm dying." I said trying to catch my breath.

"Are you guys high?" Emma came and sat down next to Josh. I chuckled. "No more laughing for me." I said smiling. I burst out laughing again.

20 minutes after my laughing fit the lady came on the loud speaker, "flight number 297 to Chicago will start boarding in 2 minutes.

"I gotta pee." I told hayes pecking him on the cheek before running away to the bathroom.
(Listening to kickin it rn)

Once I got back, we got in line to started to board. The seats were three in the row. He had the window seat, and I sat next to him, and Josh sat next to me.

Angel and Taylor sat with Emma, and Spencer and Sam by themselves. Nash and cam had to sit with a fangirl. Hayes and I made jokes about it the whole plane ride.

Once we landed we got of the plane, and walked toward the baggage claim. I got my bag and Hayes got his. We were waiting for the others when I saw him.

Dylan.

"Dylan!" I screamed. I didn't care. It is my best friend. I ran to him. I dropped all my bags in the process. He opened his arms, and when I got close enough i jumped into his arms.

"I missed you so much Dylan." I started crying. He spun me around. "I love you so much." He said into my hair. "I love you too Dylan."

Xoxo sarah🔥