Chapter 49

❤️❤️❤️
(Emma's POV)
Josh's door opened and I walked in, but I wasn't the only one besides Josh in this room.

"What the hell?!" I screamed. The girl shot up.

"Em, I can explain." Josh pleaded grabbing my arm. "Fine." I sneered ripping my hands away.

"This is Carrie. My sister." He said.

Oh shit.

"Josh I am so sorry I didn't know. I'm so sorry." I pleaded, looking him straight in the eye.

He smiled, "that's is nasty though. My sister isn't even cool." Josh said laughing, and Carrie got up and punched him in the arm. "Ow sissy." He laughed and she smiled.

"I don't think we properly met, I'm Carrie. Some call me Caroline." She said smiling going for a hand shake. "Emma, and We don't hand shake where I come from." I laughed and gave her a huge hug. She laughed too.

"Nice to meet you." She laughed and went into the bathroom. I pecked Josh on the cheek before skipping out of the room to get ready for the day.

(Ky's POV)
I woke up and Cassy was awake also.

"Cass." I whispered. She turned her head and I motioned toward the breakfast bar. She nodded and got out of a couple of the guy's grip. I laughed as she almost fell on Jack G. She flipped me off. That made me laugh even more though.

Angel woke up and gave me a dirty look and cuddled back into Tay. Well.

Cassy and I walked over to the breakfast bar. I wanted cereal. I got a bowl and put it under the shaft. I pulled the lever and out came the Cheerios. I poured some milk in the bowl, grabbed a spoon and an orange, and sat down at a table. Cassy joined me a minute later.

"So is gilinsky, like, avalible?" She asked me.

I raised my eyebrows and almost spit out my cereal. "Jack?" I said laughing.

She didn't think it was funny, so I stopped laughing. She was being serious.

"Yea he is datable." I said smiling and wiggling my eyebrows. She smiled and laughed.

We finished our breakfast, and threw out our stuff that was left. Cassy was sharing a room with Emma, Sam and I now, so we went up to our room to get ready.

(Hayes' POV)
Once I woke up, there was a girl on top of me. It wasn't Ky. She was licking my neck and dry humping me.

"Stop!" I screamed and pretty much threw her off of me. Then I noticed a girl had been taking a video.

Shit.

What will the girl do?

How will Ky react to the slut who dry humped Hayes for a video of picture?

Xoxo sarah🔥