Chapter 77

OML I AM GOING TO THE SLAY BELLS TOUR!! AND MEETING TAYLOR OML😅😅
(Ky's POV)
I had woke up to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles® theme song. It was my ringtone. I know it is old, but I used to watch it with my dad. It was 3:30am and we had to leave the house by 4am to catch a 7am flight to Nashville. With all the fans at the airport and how long it takes to get to Tampa, we need to leave early.

I had fallen asleep before everyone, but woke up to see Emma used my butt as a pillow, and Sam and Spencer had showed up sometime last night. Hayes and Matt were laying back to back on the floor and Dylan was sprawled out across them. Adam slept in Blair's room so he wasn't woken up by us. Josh was snoring in my ear all night..... It was thrilling.

My ringtone was still going off so I shut it off. "Alright guys, let's load up the truck." I tried to say enthusiastically.

Everyone moaned and got up because they knew we had to get there. I changed into a pair of yoga pants and and a red t-shirt that had a picture of Donatello from the Ninja turtles. I thought it was time to bring it out. I mean it is my ringtone.

Everyone loaded their suitcases into cams jeep, and then hopped into the bed of my truck. Emma, Hayes, Josh, Spencer, and Sam rode in the cab, and the rest of the guys rode in the bed. It took 45 minutes to get to the airport and to park. I may or may not have been going 78 miles per hour. I have this thing that I think I will miss stuff if I don't go early.

We met up with cam and everyone took their bag. We walked to give our baggage to the people. After that we made our made through the empty airport to security. Only 2 people got buzzed. Cameron and yours truly. Cameron had left his keys in his pocket,  and I had a water that I forgot about.

We made our way to the shuttle to take us to our gate to wait for the plane. We had an hour until the plane came. We went to the gate and made sure the plane was on time. After that, we went to a breakfast place. I got sandwiches for everyone and a water. It was REALLY expensive.

I brought everyone's meals back with help from a friendly guy. I thanked him, and sat down next to Hayes and Matt, and passed out the sandwiches and the guy passed out the waters. "Thank you, uhh, what's your name?" I asked. "Drew." He said smiling at me. "Thanks you drew. I'm Kyler." I said smiling back. He nodded and walked away.

He waved to everyone and walked away. Wait I forgot to give him a tip. "Oh, I forgot the tip", reaching in my purse and grabbing a 10 dollar bill. I hopped up and ran to catch up to Drew. "Drew, wait!" I yelled. His head swerved back to look at me. He smiled and stopped walking. "Hey Kyler." He said all perky. "I forgot your tip." I said smiling. He smiled as I gave him the 10. "Thanks." He responded.

"Uh, this might be too soon, but can I have your number?" He asked. I looked up at him because he was around 6'1 and I was 5'6. I unlocked my phone and went into contacts, "mine as well have your number too." I said smiling giving him my phone. He gave me his and we exchanged numbers.

"I'll text you in a bit." I said going to walk away. "Kyler!"he shouted. I turned around and said, "call me Ky!" He smiled and nodded. He waved goodbye and I did the same.

I walked toward my gate and texted drew.

K- hey!!
D- hello beautiful

I didn't respond because when I got back the plane had landed and we were going to be boarding soon. I sat down and ate until we had to board.

We boarded 10 minutes later. I sat next to Emma and Sam. We needed some girl time. The plane took off with a bumpy start.

Next stop Nashville

Ehh, I'm tired.
Xoxo Sarah