Chapter 27

Longer chapter😊
(Ky's POV)
Today Hayes is taking me on a date to keep my mind off off Matt. I know he is locked up, but they told me that once before, I don't know what is going to happen. What if he actually kills me next time. I'm so scared, but I think I'll get over it. I'm that kind of person. Hayes told me he was taking me to a fancy place, so I could think about TV's in the bathroom instead of Matt.

I had emma help me with my outfit, once we got back from the event. God, what would I do without her. Josh came to, but he was so in tuned in Emma's new yoga pants that I was getting freaked out. "Perv." I whispered as I walked by him to get my suitcase. He just turned and looked at me and smiled. "What? Are you going to stare at me now?" I asked him giggling. "No, it's just I was thinking, wow, emma is so much better looking than you." He said smirking. "Wow, nice save." I laughed. She was just laughing at us. "What are you laughing at?!" I yelled, jumping up from the suitcase, going over to her laughing. I couldn't hold it in anymore I laughed so hard. I'm that person who laughs at nothing. Josh was just taking a video of me rolling around on the ground laughing.

Once I stopped laughing I decided to get dressed. I got the only dress I brought, it was a red strapless dress, with a v-neck. It was my favorite dress. I also got my black heels, wow, I feel good. I also wore a gold watch. (Josh's idea) and my favorite necklace. I got it from my friend Haley. It was a heart, she got it from me for my 13th birthday. Emma did my make-up, and then sprayed me with perfume. I grabbed one of our handbags, we share.

Emma and Josh left to go eat at a local diner. 716, I think it was called. I sat down to wait for hayes. I was ready with 10 minutes to spare. I unlocked my phone and went on Instagram for the first time today. Oh no. Josh I hate you. I yelled laughing after. He posted that video of me laughing on the floor. I commented 'im hot' then locked my phone and got up. I practiced walking in my heels. I'm not the expert, but I don't fall all the time. I was on my third lap, and someone knocked on the door.

I squeeled. I was so excited. I opened the door to see hayes standing there. And I ran into his arms. "I love you." I said. "Love you too babe." She said in my ear, which made me shiver. We walked down to the limo. No one else was using it so, why not? "Hayes and I got in. "I'm so excited, where are we going?" I asked. "I don't know what it is called but I know a 80 year old really tan man owns it." He aid smiling. I laughed because it sounded really funny. "Your laugh is so cute." He told me. I'm feeling a lot of butterflies right now. "Not as cute as you." I said putting my hand on his thigh. He smiled and laughed. Then it got quiet, we both leaned in and started kissing, it got more passionate, and his jacket came off. That's when the driver slammed on the breaks, "we're here!" He yelled back to us. "Thanks Mike!" Hayes yelled. "Thank you." I said. And he came to the door, and opened it for me. "Why thank you again." I said.

Once we got into the restaurant, wow it was fancy. Wow, that guy is really tan. "Welcome to Russell's. I'm Russell." The man said. "Hi, um, reservation for Grier." Hayes said. He looked through the book. "Mhhhm, sorry I don't know babe, no reservation." He said. Wait, 2 things. No reservation, and did he just call me babe?!

"Sorry." Hayes said turning away. "That's fine, but I am Hungry." I said smiling. "Okay let me call mike, to come get us." He said looking sad. No, I said, taking his hand away from his phone. He looked at me, he smiled once I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "Let's just go to a fast food place." I said. "Dressed like that?" He said laughing at me. "Hey, you're pretty classy too." I said poking him. Let's go. We walked next door to Burger King.

After we were done Hayes called Mike, and we went back to the hotel. I made Emma sleep with Mahogany because Hayes was sleeping with me tonight. No not like that but I just wanted to cuddle with him, I don't care what Bart says.

Once we got back, I took off my jewelry and hayes stripped down to his boxers, and I pulled my dress over my head and threw it at my suitcase. I grabbed Hayes's sweatshirt, and put it on. It was too comfy not too. I washed my face then slipped into bed next to Hayes. "I love you." I said kissing his lips. "Love you too babe." He said smiling. "Come on, don't be that 80 year old tan man." I said giggling. He chuckled and pulled me closer. Soon enough I was asleep. The perfect end to the perfect day, wait no. Just the perfect end.

Hey guys, thank god I wrote a longer chapter🙌I've been feeling bad about my chapters lately. Love you guys
Xoxo Sarah🔥