Chapter 83

(Emma's POV)
"I have some bad news." The doctor said walking in. My heart sank and if I said anything I would burst out crying so I nodded my head.

"It looks like you have a severe case of mono. Mono is spread by kissing or shared drinks, but mostly by unprotected sex." Dr. Stynes said. "Have you had unprotected sex in the past month?" He asked.

I nodded and that was it. I couldn't take it. I burst out crying. "Calm down sweetie. Everyone makes mistakes." He said. "I kissed my boyfriend in public then got beat up later for it. Sometimes we have to be more careful. You are not the only one." He confronted rubbing my back. I cracked a little smile. "Thanks. I needed that." I smiled turning to give him a hug.

He gave me a prescription to pick up in 15 minutes at the nearest publix. (A super market) and we were on our way back home. I started feeling better after I took the medicine. I don't know what to tell josh and cam. Right now I'm thinking if it was cam, I'm going to kill him. And if it is josh, it might ruin our relationship.

Magcon this weekend might get heated.... In more ways than one.

(Hayes' POV)
I'm going to try and "seal the deal" with Ky this weekend. I want my first to be with her. Also, I don't want to loose her. I figured if I show her that I love her, or as some people call it, 'make love' it mine as well be this weekend. It needs to be this weekend. I need her. I've waited too long for her. I need her.

(Ky's POV)
I was packing when I got a call from Hayes saying he had something special planned for this weekend. If he means what I think he means, I better be ready. Wait, am I ready to do this? I need to figure out what to do and fast.

(Cam's POV)
I got a call earlier from Emma. Probably the last person I was expecting a call from, since I'm not talking to that group.

E- cam i need to talk to you

C- I'm at work, but if it's important

E- cam I'm sick

C- like how?

E- mono

C- shit, was it me. Did I do that to you?!

E- cam calm down, I just wanted you to know. The doctor said I could go to Magcon, but don't tell josh what is up with me

C- okay, I hope you feel better Em

E-that is Emma to you

And she hung up. She was a little grumpy but I don't really blame her. I mean I didn't like her tone with me, but she needs to chill. It's not like I gave her herpes or anything. She just needs time to calm down and then she will come crawling back to the cam machine.

(Emma's POV)
I didn't want anything to go wrong to stress me out at Magcon this weekend so I told cam what happened and not to tell josh. But there is another thing. I told josh what happened and said to not mention anything to cam so he freaks out. They both understood, and my life could get way easier or way worse this weekend.

(Sam's POV)
Spencer came over tonight after he packed. He put a movie in and cuddled on the couch. It kinda turned into a Netflix and chill situation.

We watched Hannah Montana because there was nothing else on. He turned to me and kissed me. Then is rolled flat onto my back and he laid on top of me. He started kissing all over my face. It was a fun night after that.

And no, we didn't 'do it'. I'm waiting till the right moment.

Why was cam being such a douche?

How will Ky tell Hayes she isn't ready?
Will she?

Will Magcon be a total bust?

Sorry for so many POV's but idk what I doing
Xoxo sarah🍍