Chapter 31

Guys This pic😨😨😨
Btw, ellie18magee comment your Instagram, or snapchat, cuz I need to talk to you😊

(Emma's POV)
Ky and I met up at her house this morning to go to school, and she told me what happened with Josh. I just laughed because I don't think Josh would cheat on me. Right?

When we got to school she went her separate way with Hayes because she had a different class than me. Whatever school will be over in a couple weeks for summer. (Some people call it a holiday) over the summer I'm going up to a campground somewhere in Sarasota. I'm going to invite some of my friends, and Josh of course.

I know this sounds weird, but I am obsessed with Josh. That's how much I love him. I know his bus number, his address, his dad's name. By the way is Tim. (😂Tim) I really love Josh so that is okay.

I got to first period, English. I like English because every month we do a play. This year I am this kid named nick's wife. Nick is nasty, but I have to act if I want a good grade.

"Honey I'm home!" Nick rehearsed. He was kinda cute. Ew, no, focus emma. "Sweetie I made your favorite sweet potatoes." I said putting a fake smile on my face. We finished rehearsing and I walked out of class. Uh, like 5 more hours. School is sometimes reeeeeaaaallyy boring. I just stared at the wall in my next class.

After school

Josh walked me to my bus and I kissed him, and told him I would text him later. I got on the bus and say next to spencer. He wasn't the happiest kid ever, but he sure was happy.

"Hey spencer." I said sitting down. "Hey." He said back smiling. I unlocked my iPod because my mom hates me and won't buy me a phone. Or new glasses. I went to play cash dash. Spencer and I had a battle to see who could get the better score. Man he is the best. Sam is lucky. But so am I.

I got home, did my homework and went to sleep. My day exausted me. I didn't do much but I just am usually tired. When I woke up Adam was home and eating fish sticks in his room. I laughed and walked downstairs to make my dinner. I made a combo of chicken fingers, fries, and fish sticks. Don't judge me I'm in love with food.

(Dylan's POV)
After school started again I was getting even more depressed. I was throwing up more than normal, I started cutting too. I was so sad, I lost Ky, and I think she hates me. Also I'm failing 3 of my classes.

I ate a lot of food, then I felt bad and was mad at myself, so I ran to the toilet, and put my finger in my mouth, and poked something that triggered the gag reflexes. I started crying because it started to burn my throat. Wow that hurt, but I needed to do it so I wouldn't feel bad. I wonder if ky feels bad.

Once I couldn't take the pain anymore I grabbed my blade and started to break the skin on my arm with it. Ow, it hurt so bad. I was still crying. Blood started to drain really fast, and I was getting dizzy. I wiped off my arm of all the blood, and layed down. I just need to die. Someday. Dad, I'm coming.

My dad died because of me. He tried to get me out.

Flashback

The flames grew larger, I could barely breathe. I followed the sound of my dads voice. I found his and he found the closest window, and picked me up, I was only 7. He threw my down out the window to a trampoline that was below. He was just about to get out when the house collapsed.

End of flashback

That kept me awake. I killed him, it was my fault.

(Ky's POV)
Hayes came over to my house after school and we took a long swim. One I got out I walked up to my room to get changed. He said he would get changed and be back over.

I walked in my house and grabbed my bra and underwear from the dryer. I went upstairs and stripped down I put on my underwear, and went to get my bra when I noticed hayes was standing right there. Staring me down. I turned around and kept changing. I went up to him after I put on my lime green high waisted shorts. "I'll take that." I said, taking of his sweatshirt. Then I noticed that he wasn't wearing anything under it. I put on the sweatshirt, and started staring him down. "Oh, you know you wanna touch it." He said. I nodded laughed and touched his abs. I heard the slighted moan, then crashed my lips to his.

Ahhhhh. 90 pages into my book. I'm in good shape😊looks like I might be posting more after all
Xoxo Sarah🔥