Chapter 21

(Kyler's POV)
I went back to my room around 2am once they finished the video, and I was really tired. I hugged hayes goodnight, and as I was walking out I was grabbed from behind. I started laughing, "goodnight." Someone said. "Hayes?" I asked. "Yes." He answered. I still couldn't see him because all the lights were out. I turned around and kissed him. And I was passionate. It was best one yet. I loved him so much.

(Dylan's POV)
I heard ky was leaving so I obviously wanted a hug, and the room was blacked out, and everyone doing their own thing. Mostly sleeping. So I walked up to Ky and hugged her from behind, and she asked if I was Hayes, something told me to say yes, so I did. And she turned around and kissed me, score. It was a really good kiss too. Even though it was good, I felt bad, because she thought she was kissing Hayes. But I kissed her.

I'm calling kyler, ky sometimes

(Ky's POV)
I woke up at 7:30 and was ready for another day. I actually was like wide awake. This doesn't happen often. I ran over to hayes's room and opened the door. I ran over to his bed, and jumped on it. Once I saw him, he moved over and patted the spot next to him. I got under the covers, and he wrapped his arms around me. "Last night was fun." I said. "Yea, that video was funny." He answered. "That's not what I was talking about." I said, he looked at me confused. "What?what do you mean then?" He asked. What he doesn't remember our amazing kiss. "Nothing." I mumbled. "No, what were you going to say?" He asked putting his lip out. "Our kiss last night. It was amazing, I thought you would remember." I said. "We only hugged last night, or else I would have remembered." He said confused. "Well someone did." I said looking him in the eyes, and then I realized. Oh my god, it was Dylan. He is the only one who likes me.

I got up and walked into the hallway where Dylan was waiting for everyone to get ready. "You son of a bitch." I screamed running at him. I tackled him, and he just looked confused. "I know that was you!" I yelled slapping him. "I'm sorry." He said rubbing his cheek. "You should be, taking advantage of me, you are just lucky I didn't tell Hayes." I sneered. I walked away, man I am so pissed right now. I opened the door and got changed, then woke up Emma and Mahogany. They got ready and we walked down to the lobby to get some breakfast. I was still mad but breakfast, kind of eased my anger.

Filler chapter😊
Xoxo sarah🔥