Chapter 1

"Kyler wake up!I'm going to be late."
My older sister, Blair screamed.
It was the last day before winter break, and I didn't want to go to school.( not unlike any other day) I decided to get up because my sister would hurt me if I didn't. I took a quick shower, dried my hair, then straightened it. I threw on some yoga pants and a sweater, then grabbed my bag and went downstairs. "Meet me in the car." Blair said.
"Whatever." She rolled her eyes and went out to start the pickup truck. I takes like 15 minutes to get to school from our house because we live out in the country. So it gives me a little more time to sleep, but today I couldn't. So I went on Instagram to see the usual, shirtless guys, models, and my friends pictures. But one catches my eye as I'm going through the popular page, it was a boy. If I do say so myself he is hot. But I mean, that's just me. I like the picture and move on. Until Blair says that someone is moving in next to us. That house has been vacant since my grandma died. I missed her so much, so this hit me hard. I started to tear up but I needed to except it. Anyway, we pulled into school and it is still the same.😒but I got excited when Emma (my best friend in the whole world) ran up to me saying someone new is coming to our school, all was thinking was, wow this day just got better. Emma and I spent the rest of the day talking about who we think it is. "Maybe it will be Dylan O'Brian." She said.
"No he is like 19."
We just started laughing. Until someone walked up to us and we stopped and just stared.

Hey first chapter is really short😂who do you think it is?

Xoxo sarah👑