Chapter 92(cont..)

This is so confusing
(Kyler's POV)
"Hayes can I use your phone to text Blair, mine died." I asked. "Yep here babe." He said smiling at me.

I couldn't help but noticed the text that said don't tell Kyler or.....

I clicked on it.

Cam- bro I crashed my car on the 90, and I insured pretty bad, the jeep is totaled.

C- don't worry about me thought I should be fine.

C- just don't tell Kyler or Emma

My heart stopped for what felt like 5 minutes. I kept re-reading those 2 messages. What if cam is really hurt. What if this was an act of suicide. What is going through cam's head.

"You alright babe?" Hayes said leaning over. "Oh yea." I said stuttering a bit. "I was just.... Umm... Thinking of what I was going to text Blair." I finally got out. He nodded and smiled. I slowly moved my focus back to his phone.

I scrolled down and found Blair's number. I texted her saying,

coming home soon, need to talk when we get home:))))

I still couldn't think about why Hayes wouldn't tell me but I don't want to cause anymore drama. I will keep it to myself. But the worst thing is I can't even tell my best friend.

(Dylan's POV)
The plane was arriving to the gate so I decided to take one last trip to the bathroom before we got on the plane. I made my way over saying random hey's to people that walked by. Once I got to the bathroom, I didn't my business and got out of there. As I was walking out of the bathroom this guy in a dark hoodie bumped into me. It almost knocked me over since I'm so weak. "Bro what the hell?!" I said pretty loudly. He turned around and walked briskly toward me.

"You're going to regret that bitch." He said in a deep voice. I chuckled a bout and turned to walk away. I was got to our gate trying to process if that just happened. Our plane was getting ready to board is so I hopped in line with everybody else. Someone bumped my from behind, "oh I'm sorry." I said turning to see it was the guy in the hoodie. I turned around really fast. Who the hell is this guy?

Once we boated I made sure that he wasn't near me. I took the window seat while Kyler and Emma sat with me. I was quite excited about that because if you don't know already, I really like Ky.

I took some Advil and eased it down with the water from my bag. I was really tense. I started sweating and my feet wouldn't stop tapping.

"Dyl, you okay?" Ky asked. I looked over still worried and tense. She put her hand on my leg to stop it from shaking. "Ky I'm scared." I said my voice cracking a bit. She looked into my eyes as I looked into hers. "Dyl, what's wrong?" She asked. I took a deep breath in then out, and looked into her eyes once again.

"I think someone is out to get me." I confessed looking around. Her eyes widened. "Dyl are you serious?" She whispered. I nodded and was inches away from breaking down. I may be a boy, but I am really sensitive.

"I don't know, it might be in my head, but I don't know what to do Ky." I said whining a bit.

"Listen, we can get through this, just stay with me for awhile. Where did the guy go?" She reassured me. I stood up a bit and looked around. He was in the back of the plane making straight eye contact with me. I took a good hard look at him.

"Dad?"

(Cameron's POV)
I woke up this morning really sore but ready to get home to my own bed. I had got up the courage to brush my teeth and pack my bag. I was getting released at 10. I put on my camo hoodie and my black adidas soccer pants with some vans. I grabbed my phone and laid back on the bed.

At 9:39 the nurse came in and wheeled me downstairs to get discharged. I signed a sheet out paper and I was out. Sierra helped my out to her car. She had a Toyota Camry. Yea, not my style but I couldn't use my car.

She drove me home and tucked me into bed. I told her where she could sleep and to make herself at home. I thanked her and fell asleep right when I head hit the pillow.

(Ellie's POV)
I am super confused right now.

Why doesn't anyone care about me?

Why won't anyone be there for me?

Why am I here?

Why me?

I don't know how I feel anymore. About everything. People get me pissed then they blab then I don't get stuff I want. Then nobody cares what I want, need, or love.

(Emma's POV)
This weekend has been so awkward. Everyone is turning on each other. I am not saying not involved, I'm just saying I don't like it.

Sorry again about the weird chapter stuff

Xoxo sarbear💯