Chapter 2

This pic is Emma and Kyler💎

(Hayes POV)
I had to move out of North Carolina to Florida am looking at a school to go to next semester. Right now I'm at a school called south high.
My brother and I are just looking today, but probably have to go there next year😉(2k14) Nash and I were walking around when I saw the most beautiful girl. So I wanted to say hi, because I'm Hayes Grier. That sounded cocky but I don't care. I went up to say hi and they just stared.
(Kylers POV)
That hot boy I saw on Instagram is walking toward me..... Smiling. I felt like I couldn't breathe, he is hot😂 he must've said something because emma stuttered then said, "she's just being kyler." I gave her a death glare."so what's up?" He broke the silence. "Nothing much.... Just talking." I said. I think I started blushing because I felt like I was burning up. And my stomach felt quesy. (<yes that's a word) I know he is hot but I've seen many hot guys but not felt like this. Maybe I like him.
(Hayes' POV)
"So..... Kyler." Nash said once we walked away, with a face like😏
"Shut up...... But I got her number, so it wasn't all bad."
We laughed, as Nash called chad to come pick us up. We are living in a hotel until we can get the house. 2 days and counting till we move in. I'm excited. I hope we don't have bad neighbors.

The Next Day

(Kyler's POV)
I woke up to my phone going off like crazy. Emma probably met a cute guy again. So I just grabbed my phone off the dresser, and threw it across the room.( that's what lifeproof cases are for) but it kept going off😩I got up and checked it it wasn't from emma it was a bunch Instagram notifications. I got confused and saw that a ton of people followed me. That's really weird. Wait, Some guy tagged me in a photo of me and that guy yesterday. I think it was his brother. So the guys name is Hayes, like that. His brothers name is Nash. I went to see how many followers he has....... "HOLY MOTHER!" I screamed. Nash has 3.2 million followers on Instagram! And Hayes has 1.2 million! I just laid in bed thinking why Hayes and Nash would walk up to me and Emma instead of one of their followers. Why Hayes is here. And why he is so cute. And that smile. Maybe I do like him.

Btw she doesn't like him just because he is famous.
Xoxo sarah🔥