Chapter 29

Josh got puked on today😂

(Ky's POV)
I was so mad at Josh, but Hayes stopped me from attacking him from behind. He made me get on the bus right away.

"You know, I might just jump out of the window." I told him smirking. "No you won't." He said putting his arm around me. "Maybe." I said laughing, as I looked out the window. I saw Emma, and look who it is, the douche Josh. They were holding hands. I want to tell Emma, but I should talk to Josh first.
(J-Josh k- ky)
K- hey josh
J- hey ky😬
K-I need to talk to you, it's important
J- I mean I kno you have a crush on my but....
K- shut up this is serious
J- k, calm ur toots
K-shut up and come over to my house
J- k, be there in 10

Josh showed up like 15 minutes later. Wow you're cool Josh. I really don't like how he is taking this like a joke.

"Hey ky." He said all cheerful. I just rolled my eyes, and motioned him to come in. I got Hayes to come over too.

"What's this all about... Are you pregnant?" Josh asked. "No stupid." I said. "Ok." He said rolling his eyes. "Who was that girl you were walking with?!" I shot back. "Wait what." He asked confused. "Come on man, you know." He said. "I really don't." He said truthfully. "That girl you walked to the bus with." He thought for a second, then looked embarrassed. "That was little sister." He said. "Oh, wait what's her name?" I asked. "Carrie, and she is 12." He said sassily. "Oh sorry. I thought you were cheating on Emma." I said feeling sorry. "Carrie does look older than she is." Here's a picture on her. And showed me a picture of a girl who was really pretty. She was also blonde. Nice. Like me. "She is pretty." I said. "Now you can leave, I'm done." I said shooing him away. "Wait. Hayes wear a condom." He said before I kicked him out laughing. "No." I said running away in nastiness.

(Emma's POV)
Josh came over to my house around 2pm. I don't know why but he said he loved me, and smashed his lips to mine when I opened the door. I went with it.

We eventually broke and I ran to my room and he had followed me. We started kissing again and things got pretty heated. Adam was with a friend, so I didn't have to worry about any inturuptions.

Things got really hot and we had had 'it' about 2 minutes ago. He wanted to go again I could tell. We kept going until he couldn't take it. Then we just layed there.

"I love you." He whispered, as I fell asleep. I woke up 4 hours later at 6pm. And Josh was gone. I relised what had went down and I took a shower just to be safe. Now I know that we might've made a mistake. A big one too. I got rid of all the condom wrappers, and made my bed.

Adam came home 20 minutes later.
"Where's Josh Em?" Adam asked bringing his stuff into the house. "I don't know." I said. "Do you want to hang out?" I asked him. "Yea." He said.

We eventually decided to go to a movie. We saw.... Oh yea, The Maze Runner. Good movie, hotter dude. After that we went and got some fro-yo. Once we got back home Adam went to bed, and I decided to watch Netflix. I had a stomach ache, so I took some Tylenol.

(Ky's POV)
I got really tired after Hayes left at 7pm. I went strait to bed, but I texted Emma first.
K-how was Josh?
E- wait what? Did he tell you?!
K-what, he went to ur house today, right?
E- yea...
K-what are you not telling me
E- it's nothing
K-what is it?
E-you can't tell anyone, like hayes
K- k fine
E- Josh and I had sex
K-woah. You gettin it
E- but now I have a real bad stomach ache😨😫
K- omg, are you okay!? Did he go to hard?!
E- no I think it is just cramps
K- you sure
E- yea, I took medicine anyway
K- k, be careful... Wait did he use a condom?!
E- of course, I not 17 and pregnant
K- k night
E-night

I went to bed after that, but I couldn't fall asleep, what did she just do. Emma is so stupid, condoms don't always work. And she hates the idea of kids. What did she do. I know she might not be pregnant, but I mean, you gotta be careful. "Stupid." I mumbled. Then I really fell asleep this time.

What did Emma just do. Ohhhhh. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile😢I have to read an actual book😒for and essay that is due. Woohoo!
Xoxo sarah🔥