Chapter 58

Josh is as weird as me...... SCORE
(Josh's POV)
I'm getting released in the morning. But I'm not going anywhere better. I'm going to a funeral. For my best friend. My grandma was 85. That's too young.

My parents want me to bring Emma. I can't bring her. It not that I don't like her, but I don't want her to see me. See me cry. I need her, but I'll be embarrassed.

I grabbed my phone that was on the table next to the bed. It was in the pocket of my pants. I leaned over trying not to hurt myself. I grabbed my pants and tugged them into the bed with me.

I turned them around to the back pocket. I reached into the left pocket and grabbed my phone.

I had a ton of new notifications. Damn.

I got 1 million followers on Twitter. Wow. I tweeted out,

@acejosh16: thanks for all of the get well wishes😊also thanks for 1 million followers!! Momma we made it😉

That cheered me up. Being able to tweet of course. I was bored so I checked my Instagram.

I have 578k followers on Instagram. Wow. How am I so famous. I didn't even do anything.

I took a selfie of me hugging my pillow and posted it to Instagram. I captioned the picture, 'thanks for all the get wells!!'

Then I went back to Twitter and tweeted an old picture from track. It was of me and Kyler racing.

@acejosh16: never racing this girl again😉 -photo attachment-

I smiled at the picture and locked my phone. Wait, I better turn off my notifications.

I went back and noticed I had a few new messages.

Kyler- sleep tight ace

Emma- goodnight love❤️❤️

Hayes- dude you are knocked out cold.

There was a photo. Haha. I looked so weird. I laughed out loud. It hurt my head a bit but I couldn't help it.

Nash- where you at??

I had to respond to this one.

Josh to Nash- in a hospital bed dumbass😷

Josh to Kyler- I'll have a fiesta🎉

Josh to emma- love you babe😘

Josh to Hayes- dude you're the best😂

I ended it there because I had to sleep. I was so tired. I locked my phone, and put back in my jean pocket, and threw my jeans onto a chair.

I turned around and look up at the ceiling.

"I love you gramma." I whispered. I slowly let my eyes fall, and I soon was sleeping.

(Sam's POV)
Everyone had said hi to Josh. I favorited all of his tweets, and said hi. We weren't to close but I felt bad.

Matt told everyone we should get back to the hotel. There was a bit of discussion, but Hayes handled it.

We didn't know how to get back to the hotel.

I suggested a bus. Everyone agreed, but now we need to find a bus. At 1 am.

Short chapter because I gotta pack. Longer chapter tomorrow hopefully😏

Btw Josh plays volleyball and ace is his thing😂

Xoxo sarah🔥