Chapter 11

Sorry about that short chapter, I wanted to update, and I wanted to go to the beach sooooo I compromised😊btw Hayes, Kyler, Emma, and Josh are juniors in highs school so 17 years old

(Kyler's POV)
After Blair and I talked we went swimming, it was really cold, but it felt nice to be able to talk and hang out together again.

"Blair, I have to go talk to Hayes." I said as I came up for air. " okay that's fine I have to go to work anyway." She answered. Blair works at a surf shop called Wings. It's a Florida thing. "Oh before you go, there is a hot new guy working at wings now." She said. "What is his name?" I asked.
"Cameron. I can't remember his last name, his I a friend of Nash's."she said.
(This dude behind me on the beach just started blaring sugar, by maroon 5😂)
When I was walking back to the house, I swear I saw 5 old guys staring at me. Ew. Perv alert. I chose to try to ignore it. One guy was blaring 5sos, I just laughed, and kept walking.

When I got to hayes' house, nash was just leaving, "hey nash!" I said. "Hey Kyler, Hayes is by the pool." He said. "How do you I was looking for him." I asked. "Because he loves you" he answered laughing. "Wait, what?" I asked. "Hayes talks about you all the time, I think he REALLY likes you." He said, emphasisizing the really. "Thanks for the info." I said walking into him, to give him a hug because I was soaking wet. "Aw, you love me, now get off." He said, I let go and we both laughed then went out separate ways.

I walked back to the pool and I saw hayes, I smiled and walked over to him. He had his headphones in and his dark sunglasses over his eyes. He was on a float in the pool. I guess his phone has a waterproof case like mine. When you live in Florida, and you don't have a lot of money, get a waterproof case.

He was facing away from me. I got a running start, and since I'm kinda chubby, I jumped and didn't a cannonball into the pool. Hayes got so freaked he fell off the tube into the water.

When he came up he looked really pissed. Oh god. "Oh hey Kyler, I thought you were nash, I was going to kill you." He said laughing a bit. "Sorry I couldn't help myself." I said with a Devils smile on my face. He started to chase me, so I started swimming. He caught up fast, and he grabbed my torso, we were so close, I was leaning in to kiss him, and he was too until...... I shoved him underwater. I started swimming again, but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me under. I needed air so I swam to the top, and so did he. When we got up hayes pulled away the hair from my face and he whispered, "I really like you." I smiled and smashed my lips to his. He kissed me back and by this time we were in the shallow end, right where we could touch the bottom. It was perfect, not how people say it is, like when they say a kiss. It was the kiss, the best kiss I ever had, and it was with my best friend, Hayes Benjamin Grier. "I really like you too."

(Josh's POV)
It was one of those days when you wake up, you feel nasty, but then you remember what happened the night before, and you can't stop smiling, especially when you smell bacon cooking.

Emma fell asleep last night and I didn't want to leave because she was so cute. So I fell asleep to.

I walked into the kitchen, and emma was making breakfast. I sat down at the table and went on my phone. "Good morning." Emma said all cheery. "Morning." I said sounded grogy. I am super tired. But I like emma and I have to bear it. Whatever looking at that beautiful face can keep me awake.

"Emma my mom just texted me, I gotta go, I'm sorry." I said. "That's fine, I hope you aren't in trouble." She said nicely. Thank god. I need to sleep. "Bye babe." I yelled as I walked out the door.

(Kyler's POV)
When I got home, Hayes had followed me, and I opened the door to see nash and Blair on the couch. Once I rounded the corner I saw something you never would want to see.

Ohhhh what going to happen!!😂 I love cliffhangers. Sorry
Xoxo sarah🔥