Chapter eighty-three

Start from the beginning

I like his laugh. I want to hear him laughing because of me again and again.

"Oh, shut up." I retort warmly. He laughs some more then just stares at me with a left over smile.

Suddenly his finger glides down the revealed dip of my ruby dress while he's staring at me with dilated eyes, his gaze follows his finger while I'm flustered and breathless backed up against the wall.

"Baby, you're so beautiful." he rasped softly, "I want to mark your skin," he husked, "here," he rubbed his thumb between my breasts, "here," running his pointer finger on the swell of my left breast just on the side, "and here." his finger dips under the swell there."Just so you stop provoking me with your body."

"And you're pretty," I utter gently, fixing his collar, he grunted.

"Don't fuck with me right now or I'll bend you over that desk and make you mine. Right here, right now." he threatened tilting his head a time towards the study, I laugh lightly.

"We don't have time for that,"

He licked his lips teasingly, "You'd be surprised how fast I could make you see stars. Did you forget the other night-" As he was saying this his eyes flashed with a memory since he's staring at my mouth, remembering what I so boldly did by pleasing him...

"Okay, enough." I whisper shyly, cupping my hand over his mouth. He licked my hand, I squeal, "Eww," as I retrieve my hand, screwing my face in mock disgust.

"That's not what you say when I'm eating you out," Zayn mumbled teasingly. "Or whenever I kiss you."

"Maybe I'll say it now,"

"No you won't,"

"Prove it."

He half smirked then looked to the side, rubbing on his bottom lip with his pointer and middle finger hiding his smirk. I roll my eyes that he's playing hard to get. He's so-

I can't think that through because he abruptly crashed his mouth on mine, biting harshly on my lips. It's rushed, rough but passionate that I'm just going with it as his body rubs on mine, his head moving up and down as he sucked my bottom lip in his mouth before grazing it with his teeth, I moan having him slide his tongue over mine quickly, his hands are on my sides moving up and down, then bunched some of my dress up my thigh so he can squeeze my flesh greedily as his thumb contrastingly rubs soothingly there.

I grasp his styled silky hair desperately, tilting my head to the side to glide and stroke my tongue over his deeper, exploring his mouth, he groans lowly.

It always felt right in his embrace.

He slammed himself to me, wrapping his plump lip over my upper one then dragged it on my lower lip, sucking softly, I whimper headly, then his hands wanders up to my rib cage after feeling my hips before he cupped my breasts as he gripped my chest into his hands rubbing them vigorously, I squeeze my thighs to release some tension, his manhood rubbed against my body, I find myself grinding against him, just enough to make this feel better.

We part our lips with a loud pop, opening my eyes to meet his tender orbs.

"Hmm, you didn't mind now," he teased softly with an attractive half-smirk. I smile and he alternates his eyes between my eyes and mouth looking dazzled.

"I didn't because I like you, dork." I tease back gazing at him endearingly, he smiled then his lips part slightly looking nervous all of the sudden.

"Olivia, I think I'm in-," he stopped, nibbling on his bottom lip, eyelids lowering, "No I'm certain that I-I..." he stuttered, exhaling slowly, staring at me determined and it felt like the time was slowing down as his eyes are flickering to mine, "I lov-"

ForbiddenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara