Chapter seventy-five

Song for the chapter: Coldplay - Fix you

***

After Louis and I got back, I searched for Zayn and told him everything I said to Louis. He...he didn't react.

If he was sad, upset or angry; was unsure since he hid it very well.

+

Last night was horrible. Once I laid down the bed my thoughts and hurt feelings didn't stop. And I hadn't slept all night due to being used to Zayn's body heat.
I was so different before, I literally hated to sleep with someone, that's why when I had sleepovers with friends I always had to have a bed for myself, but now, my body was restless without him, I felt like I missed half of me, this piece that would fit perfectly for cuddling.

Now I'm spooning on some vanilla ice-cream for breakfast after I ranted my heart's concerns to a very understanding Alice.

"And he's still breathing because...?" she seriously mused after I told her everything. I shake my head amusingly at her.

"It's nothing really." I shrug my shoulder absently.

"If you say so. But I won't spare any snide remarks." she mumbled gently. I forced a smile.

"Alice, it's okay really." I reassure her again.

I look around to distract myself and see Louis and Harry playing ping-pong, while Liam and Niall are eating leftover pizza of yesterday when it's still morning. I guess I couldn't judge with my face stuffed in ice-cream.

"Has Alice joined your pity-party, bambs?" Louis called chirpily, "Careful, your weight will change drasticly if you keep having brinners cos of your break-up mood."

"Ha-ha." I dryly said and take a spoonful of ice-cream, thrusting it on my mouth as a statement. "Let that be my concern. And the counter question on that is, ask me if I care about your opinion." I sassily exclaimed after I slurped ob the spoon.

They burst out laughing, then Louis said cheekily, "Embrace your inner bitch."

"Always, " Alice and I say in unison. I was used to take things with humor while I'm staying with them.

"Why are they relaxing around and not working?" I quietly asked her after a while, she rolled her eyes at them.

"Zayn's orders." Harry answered, catching on my mumbling.

"In other words; Romeo's refusing to work until he sorts everything out with you." Louis explained with his wit that could sometimes be too much. I smile sardonically.

"Should I feel flattered?" I sarcastically mumble, then slammed the half ice-cream cup on the counter standing up because I had enough of them and turn around to be met with hazel eyes.

He seemed to have just arrived.

"What do you want?" I asked unforgiving.

He frowned, "I'm here for breakfast." he answered smoothly, staring at my lips then to the ice-cream cup, before he walked to my side and picked up the cup, eating the remains.

Flushing red, "Right." I utter then turn on my heel.

"Liv, what about brinner now?"

"I'm full."

"She lost her appetite because of you." Alice chastised Zayn.

"What the fuck did I do now?" he scoffed, trying to irk me. But I'm tired of this.

+

It's afternoon and I was enjoying a bubble bath. My head is resting on the ceramic round tub, loving the light sizzling water.