Chapter fifty-eight

This was a morning I'm not going to forget so fast.

I didn't know how to be around him anymore, fidgeting around. I barely ate something. The more I think about what had happened the more I feel hurt, and anger along with frustration were bottling up inside me too.

Can't it stop already?

It was six or seven p.m. now, Zayn was in the living room watching Tv, giving me scowls whenever I went there too. But I wanted to sleep or just lay for a bit since we woke up early so I ignore him. And this shift between us wasn't only my fault, Zayn said some hurtful things too but is now the one with the bruised ego because I rejected him.

I walk to the other couch with a blue blanket, drop it there and shimmied out of the sweats then flop down the couch the blanket under me. With a sigh I stood up again because I forgot the glass of water I let on the table. While I take it Zayn stood up so fast nearly falling backwards again, and sped away from here, my stare stuck where he was just sitting, eating chips a moment ago. It didn't seem like he was about to get out of that comfortable position so fast.

What is his problem?

Great, everything is just peachy. I angrily stomp off to the kitchen. I spot Zayn entering his room and close the door harshly after he saw me too.

I fist my hands, always continuing my walk.

Idiot.

Why does he have to be like this? He's making everything worse and worse by the second.

Arriving in the kitchen I search for anything to drink because I could literally feel steam blowing out of my ears. That's how much his mood swings effect me. And how he sprinted to his room because he couldn't bear to be with me in the same room is just so..Ugh.

I need a warm drink, so I search for the chocolate powder in a cupboard to make a hot chocolate but I can't stop thinking about Zayn. Of course he had to make me feel worthless again. I mutter some angry words at him, while I slam the coffee cup on the counter, my head bowing when my eyes well up with tears but I inhale and exhale to not cry while shaking.

I only wanted to rest and be near him but he can't let me even have that. I think I already forgave Zayn for everything that he did to me but not what happened today, his awful words.

My body slumped and I sighed then turn and lean on the counter, wrapping my hands around my sides to calm a bit. I feel so feeble, alone and sensitive, most likely because my period was about to come soon.

I feel stared at and I don't have time to occupy myself with my usual stupid thoughts, because when I peered up he's striding over to me, like he did earlier in the hall but this time his eyes are burning and raw with twinkling tenderness before he smashes his lips to mine instantly, pushing my body into the sharp edges of the kitchen counter emitting a groan from my lips. His hands disappear under my shirt that was his and cups my breasts again then pushes them together, kneading them softly while always kissing me. All of my sorrows vanished. His thumbs are on my nipples and he hisses when he feels them harden under his fingers. I blush furiously. I feel the tightening muscles in my belly again and I have to literally hold back from touching him.

I pull away, "Zayn no, I told you-" my voice breathy and shaky though I really, really tried to stop this, but failed miserably because he spoke again and it was as if his words had the effect of wiping out every sane and rational thought that was swirling around in my mind at that precise moment.

"Who are you kidding, babe? You're wearing only my shirt and expect me to just sit around and let you tease me like this?" His tone of voice was the same as before. Raspy and almost like an growl. "And that excuse of underwear where nothing is really hidden? Seriously baby?" he grumbled then placed his lips on mine again.