Chapter thirty-eight

"Why can't I know?" I asked for the tenth time getting frustrated. Harry has threatened to hurt me if I keep asking but I called him out on his bluff.

They were sitting on chairs around a small table where Niall had been toying with his experiments making new bombs.

As I survey the room which resembled a gym, they don't want to tell me. It had to do something that can seriously harm them. In what way is what I want to know.

"Zayn doesn't trust you anymore. We can't expose anything to you." Louis at last told me inhaling a cigarette.

"Oh." I blink. That's not what I expected. But when do I truly know what to expect from him?

"I don't trust him either." I nonchalantly said.

"Is that so bambi?" Zayn rasped seeming very close to me. I release a breath through my nose. Then walk next to Alice who was watching the two of us, Zayn's eyes on me.

"I want to know what's happening." I tell him, he sighed, calmly looking at me."I'm in this with all of you, at least tell me what's going on?"

That made him scowl but before saying anything, the door opens again and Amanda comes with that Nick guy.

"This shit just turned more complicated." she immediately said frowning, the guys listening intently. "Damian's in it too." she explained confused patting her thighs annoyed. "And they're going to do everything to get what they want." she continued, "Take your time today but do it fast Zayn. They're not fucking around with this." she bluntly stated."Do everything to get a fireproof plan."

"What else have you got for me?" he neared her, running a hand through his hair. He's nervous. Liam approached them too and Alice rolls her eyes.

Zayn takes the paper from Liam skating his eyes on it before fisting it into a ball throwing it to the ground.

"Your planning skills better be kicking in right now." Nick chose to say.

"I'm working on it, don't fucking pressure me. Fuck." he cursed heatedly, rubbing his chin." Get off my dick, I know what I'm doing." he snarled at him. While they are talking, I discreetly take the tossed paper.

"Two of the most cunning men are on your dick." he mocked back.

"Ask me if I give a motherfuck?" Zayn said nonchalantly then proceeds to whisper with Liam, who looked tense too.

There's some numbers written in this paper, similar to those he had back in his notebook I found in London. I flinch when Harry takes it from my hands while squinting his eyes then walking away. He needs to chill.

"So all we need is someone to get closer to Gale." I hear Amanda say, putting her elbow on Zayn's shoulder. "I would do it but he knows who I am."

"I can." I blurt out, having no clue what I was getting myself into. Amanda looks at me with a frown but not angrily. She reminded me of Marina.. Which by the way I felt guilty for never thinking about her, I wondered if my best friend knows I'm abducted, my father has definitely told her..

Anyway.

"No." Zayn immediately snapped. "Shut the fuck up you don't even know what this is about."

"I wasn't finished Zayn." I replied, giving him an annoyed look. He's treating me like a child and I hate that.

"She calls you on your first name. Wow." Amanda said to Zayn mockingly. "I thought you hate when people you don't trust call you that." she continued now curious. "Then comes a girl and you suddenly lose your balls. I thought you had more class." she pouted playfully.