Chapter eighty-three

"Babe, I wouldn't drag you along with me to tasteless business parties but I'm restless, I can't take any risks.. You're not mad at me or?" he asked from the bedroom while I'm getting dressed in the bathroom, staring at myself and finally I look healthier, I was filling my curves again. Having Zayn take care for me, eat with me and reading any wish from my eyes did miracles.

"No," I absently answered, slipping on a red lacy thong up my thighs, under the dress.

Then I focus on myself again and fix the red dress on me. The neckline cut went deep down under my ribs just above my belly button, made of elastic silk, the skirt was long and flowy. I loved this dress, it was very bold but elegant. I don't put on make up because I remember how Alice always did my make up...

Alice. I really missed her, I saw her in my dreams but not in night terrors just in white; laughing at me. I guess that was a good sign.

"Are you done yet?" he asked, I hum, "Meet me in the study once you're completely done, love." Zayn then said since he is obviously impatient.

"I will."

I can hear his footsteps fading.

I combed through my hair with the comb and flattened it on the top, I had flat ironed them before I ventured to Zayn's office. I have been here only twice, because I find his work boring. It's simple and modern when I look around Zayn is leaning on the desk typing on his phone. He's wearing a simple white button up that wasn't buttoned whole revealing his tattooed chest, dress pants and shiny black shoes adorning his long legs and feet.

He's so effortlessly handsome.

While I touch the books on a book shelf, grazing my fingertips on the covers, I heard a loud gasp from him, "Olivia, baby." he sounds breathless.

Without a glance his way, I smirk and walk to the door, "I'm ready, we can leave." as I continue to walk but since he knows I'm teasing him he quickly walks to me and grabbed a hold of my hips then puts me over his shoulder making me shriek surprised.

"What are you doing?" I squeal on his shoulder, he chuckled.

"I'm taking you back to bed," he smartassed me, "Did you honestly think I'd keep my hands off of you while you're flaunting around in this sexy dress?"

"Zayn, release me now," I try to sound stern but he's not having it, groping my bum because I'm wiggling and lightly patting his back, I yelp gaping then get my small revenge by fondling his butt too just as he's out of the office, he jumped up not expecting that.

He abruptly put me back on my feet then pinned me to the wall next to the door.

"You've become a very naughty girl," he chastised playfully, his eyes amused, squinting lightly, "But I really like it," he mumbled, caramel eyes tracing down my body, leaving heat trailing behind his gaze, "How did I get so lucky," he rasped hotly, "What did I do to deserve you?" he asked honestly, I look down with red cheeks.

He's so oddly affectionate all the time...I don't know why he is but I really enjoy it.

"I could say the same thing." I mumble shyly, avoiding him at all costs. But he put his fingers under my chin and made me look back at him where he immediately pressed his lips to mine. I smile on his lips, liking the sweet gesture.

"I'm going to eat you up," he mumbled huskily. He bit down my lip, moaning on me.

"Fuck," I softly mumble, he froze making me frown, he pulled back slightly then laughed at my reaction.

"You're cussing at me now, love?" he said through laughter because he couldn't stop laughing at my expression, his eyes squinting like they always do, nose crinkling with his tongue behind his teeth. I huff but a smile crept on my lips slowly.