Chapter forty-two

Once I woke I'm laying on Zayn's toned chest, he's still sleeping. One hand of his is firmly round my waist, the other on my thigh. It's very warm his scent already having empowered mine, so I sit up, straddling him, he stirred but continues his slumber.

It's nice to have a moment for myself before he wakes up. I take my time to examine him in his sleep, my cheeks flushed when I remember what yesterday happened.. Sighing I watch his pouty lips, relaxed features, disheveled hair. In his sleep, he's delicate.. That's why I don't bore looking at him as he does.

My hands seem to go on their on accord tracing his inked skin, I bite my lip while touching his collarbones. The urgency of my actions is unexplainable as I put both hands on his warm chest feeling every curve of the hard muscles of his body, then trace the symbols, letters, even cartoons, pictures and more words all scattered on his torso with my fingertips. He's a heavy sleeper so I boldly lean onto him, my chin on the toned surface, a hand slides up to his neck cupping it, my thumb skidded his sharp jawline feeling the stubble slightly. Yesterday I was distracted with his caring touch so I couldn't really enjoy his exposed torso which I wasn't aware that I liked.

I've come to peace with what happened and it's freeing. I hope he won't backtrack though.

I notice his necklace with rings laying on the nightstand, before I observe Zayn again and continue my tender touches on him. Does that necklace mean something to him?

With my other hand I caress his neck and before I can question myself I pepper a few kisses on his toned chest even where his tattooed red lips with wings are lingering my feather kisses. He groans and I quickly sit up flustered so I lean my elbows on his chest.

His eyes open tiredly before he sighed, the hand on my thigh coming to rub the sleep off of his puffy eyes. Then he stares with his big almond eyes until I shy away. To distract myself I trail my fingertips on one of his tattoos.

His hand prevents me abruptly I tense looking at his eyes, my lower lip trembled from the intensitivity, he grasped my hand hard before pushing it away while his eyes look annoyed a frown etched there. I blink sorting my thoughts out as I'm so close to his lips. Maybe yesterday was a mistake from his part, maybe that was all a joke, my stomach churns and I'm back at the verge of crying..

That's his silent way of telling me that he doesn't want me that what he said yesterday was only said because I wanted to hear it.. Almost immediately I want to pull away from him but he takes my hands tightening in one of his, the other on my waist. Tears welling on my eyes and I know that he wants to see this.. what he has achieved.

He cupped my neck with a frown and pulled me to him slowly until he pressed our lips together and my tense compsure lacked as my mind goes blank again when my body resolves upon the memorized texture of his big, soft lips that devour mine. His kisses are my weakness.. He puckers his lips softly, grazing my lips with his teeth from time to time, then nibbles slowly, I sigh and touch his face feeling the stubble closing my lips on his. Both of our mouths are desperate but still gentle as we lift our lips to bring them back repeatedly, the sounds of popping and puckering fell from both of us. My heart thundering in my chest against his as the lingering, sensual kiss continues..

This kiss was more laid back and not rushed like most of the others, it's smooth, slow, caring, even sweet. I take lead now, turning my head to deepen the touch of our mouth until we're breathless. His hand that is round my waist grips my bare skin, the other going up to my cheek to run his thumb over in a sweet manner while he completely let's me take control. My tongue traces deeper on his eager one as I gasp for air but I don't want to pull away toying and tangling our tongues smoothly before I opt on tugging on his bottom lip, a low huff escaped him, he poked his tongue to barely lick my upper lip which makes me moan so very lightly, squeezing my legs together..