Chapter eight

Marina somehow managed to get me to another club for this weekend. She said it's new and there will be free drinks, bemoaning that it's at a good place and we just had to see it since it's the latest must.

After pondering if I should go I decide that it would be nice to go out and enjoy myself, changing my routines a little. I put a black dress on, black was my favorite colour especially on clothes, some simple make up, eyeing myself in the bathroom mirror and off I was.

....

Once at the club I look around fascinated with the place, it wasn't packed since only invited people made it inside, Marina had an invitation, from where I don't know.

It looked exquisite and the owner had an expensive taste. The lightning was dimmed but still illuminated the dance area and the bar. The tables were all placed nicely not like in every other club and looked to be of dark wood, craved with flowers and figures.

She even took us to the vip area, it looked even more expensive than downstairs, it had black and white seatings, more dark patterns on the decoration.

I was running a hand through my for once straightened hair while we were sitting and talking some until she started flirting with a guy and left me alone. It didn't bother me when she did that, I was a grown up I could take care of myself but then why does she tag me along with her.

To distract myself I watch the people here and mouth the lyrics to the songs being played from the dj, I sip on a cocktail and leaned on my hand, my elbow on my knee, letting my eyes trail around again, seeing the elegant men and women dance, get drunk and smoke pot.They all looked to be wealthy and extremely pretentious.

Surprisingly it doesn't get boring when I keep creeping and stifling laughs at drunk people.

Everything grew quiet then, and it leaves chills on my skin because I knew why, only the music was heard. When I looked up my suspicion turned out to be right, lips parting and my heart races lightly from nerves and bewilderment. He is making his way towards me with his gang members, scowling to the side as I try to hide myself with my hair looking down, but that goes down the drain when he chose to sit next to me abruptly. He looked at me intently, I hate how I never can decipher what emotion he was hiding behind that stone expression.

"Go sit somewhere else." Liam snapped.

With wide eyes I quickly got up but Zayn is fast to grab my wrist, I shiver from the contact, and pulled me back down.

"It's still me who orders around, Liam." he said boredly. Liam nodded, before he sat down next to Zayn.

I saw Harry and two other guys sitting next to him.They both had blue eyes,one blond the other brunette.

I wanted to leave but I wanted to know if Zayn was doing good too because I felt guilty, he had taken that bullet for me. So with that thought in my mind I relaxed on the sofa like seat and eyed him subtly.

He was still breathing unsteady breaths, by the way he was sweating lightly I know he still feels pain, no one else would notice it but I do. Because of course he wouldn't allow to show it, but I'm supposed to be like a nurse. And of course he still is looking intimidating, his face had some bruises, a new scar was on his eyebrow but it looked appealing to me, I blink those weird thoughts away, looking at what he's wearing. A black button up, his hair pushed back looking very good on him, he's fine-looking. Not only to me, but to everyone with good eye sight. I could admit that he's handsome, it didn't mean anything else.

He was sipping some scotch and smoking a big cigar, his expensive watch blinking. It's confusing how he commands the room he's at, simply his presence is attention pulling... It's a clue how much he intrigues me right now.