Chapter twenty-seven

His name barely left my lips while my eyes rake down his body. There he was, in all his intimidating posture wearing all black, his gaze fell on me and I knew what that look was, relief mixed with anger. I knew my freedom was too good to be true, but I at least thought I would see my father today and not a fueling mad Zayn, who blinked when he saw me without pants and a half naked John.

"Get by my fucking side Olivia!" he spat making me cringe upon his velvet voice that I thought I was saved from ever hearing it again and I shake from fear mixed with the never ending excitement. I hate to admit it but his presence brought the thrill of life back.

"Don't, Liv." John said back briefly looking at me. Zayn's already mad but when he saw John looking at me he shoots near my feet, I shriek appalled.

"Get here or so help me God." he shouted volume roaring, his eyes trained at John.

I can't believe he just shot a bullet my way.

"Liv." John tried giving me a stern look but I shake my head then begrudgingly walk next to Zayn.

Accepting that I'll be with him again wasn't that bad, what was is that it feels right... My eyes take him in again, besides that he looked a bit tired he was still the same. I don't know what I expected, I haven't seen him for only a day, yet here I am ogling at him trying to memorize his face. Zayn noticed that because he looked at me briefly and the look he gave me made me weak, seeking for more attention from him, so I look to my feet staying a bit behind him. This kind of thinking is what makes me vulnerable and easy for him to execute mind games because he inebriates my mind without him even trying.

"I came to get her, she belongs to me." he mused at John, while dropping his gun to the floor. What is he doing? "You found the wrong one to try those hero tactics." he spits.

"Sooner or later you'll have to let her go. She doesn't want to be with you." John let his gun on the table as well. But why? What were they going to do?

"Really?" he questioned, raising his eyebrow in innocence then hummed thoughtfully. "Then why was she the one to text my men that I'm being held?" he told him smugly giving me an appreciating smile making me flush then pale, feeling very shy when John looked at me. My gaze falling to my feet where my honor is at the moment.

"You're lying. And even then, you've manipulated her. Stockholm Syndrome is a thing." he snapped. He shouldn't have.

Zayn smiled, a very unnerving smile and didn't wait before grabbing John, lunging at him. He has started to punch him, very mad, not stopping to catch a breath only punching him repeatedly.

He has once told me he's good with hand to hand combat and he was right. Especially since he's raging.

John landed some swings too in which Zayn moved his eyebrows up, adjusting his jaw and smiled mocking him before punching back. John was doing good but nothing compared to Zayn's punches because as I noticed he was livid.

"It shouldn't bother you as to what I do." Zayn spit through teeth punching his gut. John threw another punch at his face, before Zayn tackled him so they fell punching him again but John pushed him away so he rolled to the side.

When they are both on their legs again they begin fighting more viciously. Now John threw a punch under Zayn's chin which made him spit blood swinging his hand at John's nose, then they continue.

"Stop, please." I said looking between Zayn and John.

"Stay back." Both shout.

At that Zayn's hands clenched to fists while he looked at John then back at me scowling before he grabbed John's arm twisting it behind his back. He groans and my face fell at Zayn's ruthless and rapid way, anger steamed punches. Over and over again he punched him on the face, gut everywhere he could.