Chapter thirty-four

*a.n/ this is the double update of today, I'm writing this because some got it twisted.*

Alice's POV

10:31 a.m.

"Ugh." I groan while picking up some of the dirty clothes they all carelessly toss everywhere putting them on the hamper. Sometimes I swear they would be living in a huge trash like house if it weren't for me.

What's sad is that I'm used to it. And I volunteer mostly on my own to keep the houses clean in which we stay because they are boys and wouldn't know how to properly do this.

Walking down the basement I think about what Liv's doing or where all of them actually were, I guess they're working. For Olivia I didn't know. I hadn't seen her since I've taken a nap and offered her to watch a movie by sending Niall to ask her yesterday but then Liam came back from that trip. I'm most certain Zayn's beside her, he never lets her stay alone for too much. So here I am in the basement sorting the black clothes from the coloured ones until Zayn gets rid of his nostalgia about her then I can spend some time with her. I smirk when I remember how I teased him with this. It nearly costed me a slap but I had to.

"Alice." I hear Louis shout and quickly sped walk to him frowning, if not Liam would get angry. I thought they weren't home. Maybe Louis needed something.

When I walk down the hall I see Louis who was distressed with something.

"Yes?" I chirped and his frantic gaze falls on me, approaching me.

"I came to get you to the secret hospital we have for emergencies." he hastily explained dragging me by the arm outside.

"Why? Who's hurt?" I asked anxiously following him to the black Audi quickly getting in it.

"It's Olivia. Zayn lost it after I told him about the message she sent back in London to her friend from his phone. One about telling her friend to assure her father she was fine and other shit." he answered. A deep frown crossed my face and I wait for him to explain more."Don't look at me like that." he rolled his blue eyes."Long story short, he pushed her down the fucking stairs."

A dramatic gasp flew from my lips then I slap the back of his head and he groaned not really expecting me to become handy.

"What the hell and you didn't tell me until now? How is she?" I quickly throw questions at his head.

"We don't know. I've never seen Zayn like that."

I sighed when he isn't that alarmed so it can't be that bad. I surely hope it's not bad, I would be devastated if she wasn't okay.

"How?" I ask quietly frowning at him.

"Nervous and maybe scared. It was disgusting and fucking weird to watch." he bluntly bemused his frantic gaze trails to me then back to the road. I roll my eyes."I mean I know he has a weak spot for her but still."

"Hurry up then. I can't believe he did that." I say infuriated, purposely ignoring what he said simply because it would turn into an argument which now wasn't appreciated. Liv's what matters as she is still new in this, and now will have a mental scar to add.

"Really? Because if you remember he did far worse." he countered. Them and their ways. Louis is only bad mouthing now because he thinks Liv did something wrong. If Zayn would say jump Louis would ask how high?

He will come around, it's Zayn I'm not so sure of. You could think anyone else would feel guilty, with Zayn that's another story. I'm positive that he is very good at hiding feelings though.

"I mean to her, that wasn't necessary. She's still a child." I say back after a second while I do not want to freak out from this. I don't mean that in a rude way, I only think she has her whole life before her and compared to us she is childlike with her innocent eyes and she still hasn't seen all there is to see living in a gang life.