Chapter 2: Kim Seok Jin

Happy Birthday Kim Seok Jin!

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was spinning. I blinked several times because I couldn't see clearly and when I did, I looked around and I found myself in another unfamiliar room.

"Oh, you're awake."

I was startled and I immediately sat up on the bed.

"W-who are you?" I asked.

Stupid me, that was obviously the guy that I bumped into before I blacked out.

"I'm Jin, Kim Seok Jin." he smiled as he went nearer to me and handed me a glass of water. "The guy who bumped into you earlier."

Now that I heard it clearly, he has honey-like voice. So warm, and so sweet.

"Where am I?" I asked, reaching out my hand to grab the glass from him.

"You're at my apartment now since I don't know where you live." he chuckled. "Sorry if I creeped you out."

I smiled. "I'm sorry too, for troubling you. I've been experiencing really bad headache recently."

He shook his head, "It's okay." he stared at me and I looked away, feeling embarrassed.

He chuckled and sat at the edge of the bed. "What's your name?"

"My name is Areum, Chae Areum." I replied. "Weird name, I know."

"Your name suits well for a girl like you." he said in a deep tone. He curved a wide smile, his wide eyes were really bright and heart-warming.

A blush crept onto my face as I try not to smile. "T-thanks."

"You don't need to thank me because it's the truth. You're beautiful like the stars, the sky and the sun." he stated calmly, not even a stutter in his sentence. I cringed since it was my first time hearing cheesy things like that.

He chuckled once more when he saw me cringe. "Call me if you need anything, I'll be outside."

Atleast now, somebody knew I exist.

Just when he was about to twist the doorknob, I stopped him.

"Seok Jin," I called out.

He turned around and raised his brow. "Yes?"

"Can you come here please?" I questioned.

He nodded and walked towards the bed. He sat again on the edge of the bed, "Do you need anything?"

Do I need anything? I don't know myself. All I want now is someone to accompany me by my side. I needed someone to talk to.

"I want to get to know you better." I said, without thinking twice.

He laughed slightly. "Sure."

Now that I was scanning his face, I realized that there was a bruise in the corner of his forehead.

"Why is there a bruise on your forehead?" I asked curiously.