Chapter 31: Moving On

"Good morning, sunshine."

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Seojun laying down beside me on the bed, gazing softly at my face. He smiled a little when he saw me looking back at him and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked. His stare was so deep and charming that I could feel a blush creeping onto my face.

"Mhm," I nodded. "How about you?" I asked back, caressing his face.

"Me too. I had such a good sleep because you're beside me the whole night." he said with his deep voice. "It feels so nice to have you back in my arms."

I blushed, and covered my face with the blanket. It was nice, until suddenly I felt Seojun getting off the bed and I screamed when he rolled me into a burrito inside the blanket.

"Ah, stop it!" I laughed. "Do you wanna die?!"

He kept rolling me and only my head stuck out of the blanket. He made me sit up since I couldn't move. I tried writhing to escape from the tight rolled blanket but couldn't.

"What is that for," I glared, pouting slightly. "Let me goo~!"

"You're so cute," he grinned, pinching both my cheeks. "Now you're a human burrito, MY human burrito."

"That hurts you assh—"

"No cursing!" he covered my mouth with his palm and I bit it.

"Shit, that hurts!" he groaned.

"Eh?" I laughed. "I thought we have a no cursing policy?" I smirked.

He glared at me, pouting a little bit. 0 went to 100 real quick when his pouty lips turned into a playful smirk.

"Ey, what's with that look," I raised my eyebrow, trying to break free from the rolled blanket, but sadly failed.

He quickly embraced me tightly in his arms and I squirmed to escape, but failed, yet again.

Amidst all the chaos and struggle, he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and I froze.

"Yah, you.."

"What?" he grinned playfully.

He placed kisses on my cheeks, my nose, he showered me with kisses just everywhere on my face that it started to tickle.

"Hahaha Seojun, stop!" I laughed loudly. I couldn't move because I was still inside the blanket, damn it was hard for me not to laugh.

He stopped and breathed heavily, grinning ear to ear. He laid flat on the bed with arms spread on each side. "I'm tired."

"And I'm hot! Let me out of this burrito roll now," I frowned and he laughed.

"But you look cute," he cooed. "A cute human burrito."

"Stop it, will you?" I glared. "And you should go take a shower, you have to send Jaehyun to school after this."

"Alright, alright." he gave up and gave me a quick peck on the lips before releasing me from the blanket. "Don't be mad, Mrs. Park."

"I'm not your wife," I rolled my eyes.

"..Yet." he ended.

***

"Hey, Seojun, are you okay?" I asked from the living room as I kept stuffing my face with popcorns.

"I'm okay, just continue with what you're doing," he replied hastily, sounding out of breath.

"How can I? You keep coughing non stop since half an hour ago. Should we go see the doctor?"

He came out of the bathroom, motioning a no. "It's fine, I choked on my food just now,"

"I never choked that bad," I looked at him in worry as he sat down beside me on the couch. "You look really pale. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Uhuh," he replied. "Don't worry about me," he added.

"Do you want some?" I offered him my popcorns.

"I do," he smiled at me and leaned in closer.

"But I want you more." he whispered into my ear.

My heart was beating so fast at an incredible speed. His face was just inches from mine and I looked into his glistening eyes.

"You know I love you, right?" Seojun whispered softly.

I nodded gently, and he smiled in reply. "I do," I answered.

"I hope you'd say the same thing when I'm proposing to you soon."

"And when is, soon?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Who knows?" he winked and ruffled my hair. "You'll be my Mrs. Park, that's for sure."

--------

book

is

ending

really

soon

AWAKE - kim seok jinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें