Chapter 11: Knowing Him

It's Hoseok's birthday!~

     "So, how it's going between you and Jin?" Jimin said while wiping the counter, wiggling his brows.

"We're good, never been greater." I smiled.

It has been 4 weeks since we've been together. He cooked for me, he visited me often, he always asked me how my days were, he always took care of me, and I'm grateful to have him by my side. He's the best boyfriend that anyone could ever ask for.

And I've never felt happier.

I never think that everything was too fast for us. If I'm comfortable, and he's comfortable too, then what's the big deal? Love is not about whom you've known the longest, but it's about how you can understand and can relate to each other. Me and Jin, yes, we can relate to each other and he understands me so much.

"If I haven't told you to confess to him, you'd still be single now you know? A total loner." Jimin snickered jokingly.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Whateverrr.." I scowled.

I looked at Jimin, busy taking care of the plates and cups near the cabinet. "Actually, Jimin.." I said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Hm?" he turned around and looked at me.

"Can you tell me more about Jin?" I questioned.

"Oh, tell you about what?" he asked me back. "But.. I don't know much about him since we're not close."

"It's okay, you can tell me just.. anything. Anything at all." I curved a smile.

He placed his fingers on his chin and thought for a second. "Ah," he clicked his fingers together, "So, he started coming to this café three weeks before you started to work here." he said.

"And?"

Jimin rested his elbow on the counter and placed chin on his palm. "Um.. he likes hot chocolate?"

"Duh, I know that! I mean, you know, something that I don't know about him."

"Um.. before you came here, he looked really lonely." Jimin told me. "He got no friends, he's such a loner." he smirked, "..like you!" Then, he stuck his tongue out at me and I smacked his head.

Jimin rubbed his head and glared at me. "Actually, I got a story to tell you about Jin." he scooted closer towards me and I leaned nearer towards the counter, curious.

"What? What is it?" I looked at him, feeling anxious as ever.

"The first time he stepped into this café, he looked so shocked and excited to see me. At first I thought, do I really look that ugly?" Jimin pouted and continued, "But then, I was confused to see Jin running towards me and said, 'Hi Jimin! What brings you here?' I was so confused of how he knew my name when I've never even seen him before."

"Jin looked so stunned when I said that I didn't know who he was. Then, he retreated and said sorry to me but he stayed and ordered something to drink either way. Since that day onwards, he often brought me and Minah food to eat at the café during lunch break. I didn't know why exactly Jin often gave us something to eat for me and Minah but we took them anyway. He's a really nice guy and I swear that you're so lucky to have him as your boyfriend," he stated. He talked for so long that his lips were getting dry.