Chapter 15: Hot Night

‼️LIGHT SMUT AHEAD!‼️

   "Hey, Areum!" I saw Seojun running to me, waving his hand happily.

"Hi!" I grinned back, and walked towards him leisurely. There were lots of kids and elders in the park.

"I'm sorry I'm late," he scratched his head cutely and smiled at me. "..It's because I got you this."

He held out a bouquet of flowers and he looked at me lovingly. "I hope you like it."

My eyes widened and I took it gladly. "I love it! It's so pretty and colorful," I replied. "Thank you."

He took both my hands and slowly wrapped them around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist and I could only chuckle. He leaned in nearer towards my face, his eyes dreamily looked into mine.

He shook his head. "No, I want to thank you, for loving me as much as I love you." he whispered into my ears. I shut my eyes close and leaned my forehead on his.

"I love you, so much." He said, before pulling me into a deep kiss.

***

11:30pm

"So, where did you go last night?" Jin questioned me, plopping himself onto his sofa beside me. I woke up from my nap and rubbed my eyes.

It's that kind of dream again.

"Oi, I'm asking youuu~" he poked my arm repeatedly and I whined at him.

"I went to a seafood restaurant. I had fun, you didn't tell me that lobsters are really good!" I replied jokingly as I lightly punched his arm.

"I've never tried one, too. You know what? I used to have a mokbang channel which I called Eat Jin because I thought that I could start a living by eating infront of a camera." he said to me.

(mokbang is a korean eating channel where u basically eat delicious food infront of a camera)

"But it failed so..." he wiped off his invisible tears and buried his face in the crook of my neck, pretending to sob.

"Yah, yah, yah. Look where you're touching!!" I scolded as I slapped away his hand which was on my chest.

He snickered naughtily and I scrunched up my nose. "Byuntae! You thought I wouldn't realize?"

"It's been awhile now since we've been dating you know," he winked at me. "3 months babe, 3 months."

"Okay so?" I rolled my eyes at him and reached for the remote control.

My eyes widened when he took the remote harshly from me and threw it to god knows where, before pinning me down onto the sofa.

"Yah, what are you doing?!" I yelled at him. His lips curved into a smirk, looking into my eyes, then down to my lips. He licked his lips sexily and I could only stare at him with mixed feelings.

"No, Jin," I said, trying to break free. I squirmed under him and he kept me still.

"But baby," he growled into my ears. "I need a release."

He licked my earlobe, then slowly tracing soft kisses along my jawline, then capturing my lips. I didn't know what was into me, I replied to his kisses and shut my eyes close unconsciously.