Chapter 13: Sorry

"You feel better?" Jin asked when I was still in my bed.

"Yeah, a lot better. I think I just got sick overnight, it's gone now." I replied, curving a wide smile. "It's just the headaches that've been so horrible."

He checked my temperature and nodded, "Yeah, it's really gone!" he grinned widely. "All thanks to me~"

I rolled my eyes at him and attempted to get up, but my body felt really heavy and so I fell onto the bed again.

Jin snickered and muttered something before helping me to get out of bed. After that, he spread his arms wide, hoping that he would get a hug from me. But of course, being a savage I am, I pretend not to understand what he meant by his actions and bumped onto his shoulder, walking past him into the bathroom to take a shower. I didn't even say thanks to him on purpose.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see him pouting.

-

"Are you mad?" I giggled while stuffing fishcakes into my mouth. Great breakfast, it's Jin style.

"No," he said with an obvious frown, looking down on his plate and ate quietly.

"Awww look who's mad," I teased. I did some aegyo (but I looked like a dying horse) and grabbed a piece of fishcake with my chopsticks then placing it onto his plate. "Food makes you feel better, right?"

His frown suddenly turned upside down and he groaned. "Aish, I can't even stay mad at you for an hour. Stop being so cute, could you?" he snickered. "You still owe me a hug, anyway."

"Come here," I said, putting down my chopsticks and spread my arms wide for him. Like a total kid, he went up to me and hugged me tight.

I ruffled his hair. "I didn't know you could also act like a kid sometimes, Momma Jin." I said with a chuckle, still hugging him.

"I .... you." he mumbled into my shoulder.

"What did you say?" I asked him, pinching both his chubby cheeks.

He shook his head and looked at me. "Nothing." he smiled and pecked my cheek.

-

"About last night.." he said while looking up at me.

"Make it fast." I heaved, clicking my pen. I stood beside his table and waited.

"I don't know what you're talking about last night, but it somehow affects me." Seojun said with a smile, a sincere one. "I'm sorry if I've bothered you in any way. I didn't mean to."

That was the first time I heard Seojun talk like that. He sounded so sincere, and his cold aura disappeared when he said it. The usual piercing look in his eyes were also gone, they looked soft and warm instead.

"..It's okay." I replied. "I think I also overreacted last night. It's just.. I've been under a lot of pressure."

I bowed and turned to leave, but he held my wrist and made me face him again.

"Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" he asked out of the blue.

"Uh, what?" I said in a flustered tone. I looked behind me and checked if there was anyone else. "M-me..?" I gulped.